You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

30 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Have a day off, lad.

Have a wank, lad. 

18 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

So why are the rules different around transmission for the people who are unvaccinated, but tested negative and been a contact to those that are also negative and have been a contact but vaccinated when the chance of transmission is the same. 

That’s more of a general question than to you directly. 

I agree the rules are vague and shite. 

14 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I don't get the vitriol toward Skids on here tbh. Pretty much everyone agrees that no one should be forced to get the shots. All he is saying is he doesn't want to do it. He is not on here daily posting links to cranks and social media hacks to try to make a "scientific" argument.

If anyone doesn't want to get it and understands and accepts the potential consequences of that decision, that is their business, but trying to justify that decision by "supporting" it with misinformation and plain malarkey unfortunately makes it everyone elses business.

Vitriol???? All I said was don't compare this virus to nazi Germany. It kicked off from there. Skids invaded Poland so I went Dresden on him. It would be shit if we all agreed right? 

I might have gone overboard with the tapered jeans comment. 

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Also, what is with this weird fetish with Nazis? If anything Communism had far more "mandates" enforced.

Not sure but Dave just sent me some CCTV of this thread from earlier and make your own mind up but that's TK, Red Phoenix, Boss and Skids  

Nazi_b95ace_465489.gif

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Vitriol???? All I said was don't compare this virus to nazi Germany. It kicked off from there. Skids invaded Poland so I went Dresden on him. It would be shit if we all agreed right? 

I might have gone overboard with the tapered jeans comment. 

Maybe I am wrong but it seems you have been calling him all sorts for weeks.

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Maybe I am wrong but it seems you have been calling him all sorts for weeks.

95% of it has been 'banter' I hate that word. We haven't got a problem with each other. 

You can step in here Skids if you want 

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Just when I throw you a bone you do this?

I should have waited. 

I (currently) can’t get my head around how the transmission chance isn’t the same when vaccinated people can still share it. Does it give the virus a twatting, reducing its strength before it goes off to another vessel? 

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Even if vaccine mandates seem draconian, once you start putting that in the same sentence as Nazis, your brain has been taken over by worms and you're not OK mentally. Sorry.

Ivermectin will sort that out.

Pfizer - the paragons of virtue responsible for the booster jabs - paid the largest fine in criminal history when they were found guilty of illegally selling their drug Bextra for off-label use. Pfizer paid physicians kickbacks to give out Bextra for knee replacement surgery, amongst other things. Ailments that the drug had not been approved for, and at dosages that the FDA had banned because of safety concerns. 

Pfizer knew that the drug caused a fatal skin condition called toxic epidermal necrolysis. Which is probably the worst way to die except radiation poisoning. Your body essentially turns necrotic. It's tremendously painful. However, they didn't care because the higher the dose, the more profit they made. 

Knowing that the web was closing in on them, they tried to destroy all the physical evidence of their illegal drug promotion. They were charged with intent to defraud and mislead and paid out nearly $1 billion to Medicare and Medicaid. One of the whistleblowers said: "At Pfizer, I was expected to increase profits at all costs, even when sales meant endangering lives."

Great bunch of lads. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Boss said:

Pfizer - the paragons of virtue responsible for the booster jabs - paid the largest fine in criminal history when they were found guilty of illegally selling their drug Bextra for off-label use. Pfizer paid physicians kickbacks to give out Bextra for knee replacement surgery, amongst other things. Ailments that the drug had not been approved for, and at dosages that the FDA had banned because of safety concerns. 

Pfizer knew that the drug caused a fatal skin condition called toxic epidermal necrolysis. Which is probably the worst way to die except radiation poisoning. Your body essentially turns necrotic. It's tremendously painful. However, they didn't care because the higher the dose, the more profit they made. 

Knowing that the web was closing in on them, they tried to destroy all the physical evidence of their illegal drug promotion. They were charged with intent to defraud and mislead and paid out nearly $1 billion to Medicare and Medicaid. One of the whistleblowers said: "At Pfizer, I was expected to increase profits at all costs, even when sales meant endangering lives."

Great bunch of lads. 

So are Pfizer conspiring with governments to kill people with a vaccine, as the Nazis conspired to kill people then? Because that's the only way the Nazi thing makes sense.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

So are Pfizer conspiring with governments to kill people with a vaccine, as the Nazis conspired to kill people then? Because that's the only way the Nazi thing makes sense.

Pfizer don't need to conspire with anyone to kill people. They do that effectively enough on their own. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Boss said:

Great bunch of lads. 

Boss is a Boss. 

20 minutes ago, Boss said:

Great bunch of lads. 

So you don’t take any drugs from Pfizer then? Cool.  

Other people make vaccines you know.   Take one of them.  

And the fucking irony of using a fine for an off label use of a drug whilst ivermectin is touted as a vaccine alternative.  Fuck me.  

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

Pfizer don't need to conspire with anyone to kill people. They do that effectively enough on their own. 

Yikes.

I'm not going to go to bat for a pharmaceutical company but when we throw the word Nazi in there and it's applauded and repped by some in this thread, that's when I know it's really, really jumped the shark. 

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

There is some irony that many of the health and care staff for whom people were clapping last year are going to be sacked this year. Amazing how quickly one can lose hero status these days.

They're dispensable. 

The reasoning behind them not wanting to take it is ignored of course. They don't fit the narrative any more so they are thrown away.