You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

50 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I’m interested in his views on mortgages rather than all that. Then I’d see what mad shit he come out with once that was sorted. 

You sit here on your high horse constantly questioning other peoples beliefs and faith but don’t like it when yours are. 

It’s been said before, you can give it, but you can’t take it when the mirror is held up back to you. 

Ffs. I was the only ‘out’ Tory on here for about 13 yrs, I live in Manchester and have supported Liverpool for 42 years. I think I’m ok with dribble chinned jambocks like you ‘challenging’ my views. 

You know you wouldn’t entertain the lunatic mortgage advisor but you can’t say so because it just makes the rest of your shite, well, look like shite.  You’ve been taken in, there’s 1 born every minute - and once it was you.  

21 minutes ago, Poster said:

Screenshot-2021-08-12-at-19-44-57.png

I wonder if he’s got any opinions on aeronautical engineering or maybe civil engineering he’d be willing to share? 

"I'll be vacced!"

Siri, can you give me an example of when someone hasn’t understood an analogy?  

52 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Siri, can you give me an example of when someone hasn’t understood an analogy?  

I was taking the piss out of your earlier post a little, unfortunately when actors/rappers come out and talk about things that they are not qualified to talk about, some people listen to them. As some of them talk utter shite it would be easier if they ALL left it to the experts. 

Only my opinion, doubt siri will know what my opinion is as I've turned that cunt off. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Ffs. I was the only ‘out’ Tory on here for about 13 yrs, I live in Manchester and have supported Liverpool for 42 years.

A Liverpool supporting, gay, Tory manc. Talk about juxtapositions

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Ffs. I was the only ‘out’ Tory on here for about 13 yrs, I live in Manchester and have supported Liverpool for 42 years. I think I’m ok with dribble chinned jambocks like you ‘challenging’ my views. 

You know you wouldn’t entertain the lunatic mortgage advisor but you can’t say so because it just makes the rest of your shite, well, look like shite.  You’ve been taken in, there’s 1 born every minute - and once it was you.  

Mate, I actually like to talk to people you know. 

But with your imaginary mortgage advisor who is into conspiracy theories, it wouldn’t happen would it. But let’s entertain it for a second (for your benefit)

He wouldn’t start off with that kind of talk before arranging my mortgage.

You just make up bizarre situations in your own head, situations that would never happen. Like a 14 year old kid would in a playground argument.

1 hour ago, Vacant said:

I'd prefer it if dumb fucking actors/rappers etc stayed out of it and left it to the experts myself.

So a message of stating we can still be sound with each other with what’s going on, from a well respected cultural voice around the world, is them sticking their nose in? 

Fucking hell, proper gammon central in here.

19 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Mate, I actually like to talk to people you know. 

But with your imaginary mortgage advisor who is into conspiracy theories, it wouldn’t happen would it. But let’s entertain it for a second (for your benefit)

He wouldn’t start off with that kind of talk before arranging my mortgage.

You just make up bizarre situations in your own head, situations that would never happen. Like a 14 year old kid would in a playground argument.

Fucking hell. You are now making excuses for this imaginary person. 

If there’s anyone with childlike views here mate it’s you.  You are talking absolute fucking bollocks.  Is it the horse paste? 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Fucking hell. You are now making excuses for this imaginary person. 

If there’s anyone with childlike views here mate it’s you.  You are talking absolute fucking bollocks.  Is it the horse paste? 

Not had Ket for years. You again, and again wrongly, assume I believe all of those conspiracy theories. I don’t. I find them funny, because I’m not the mentalist that you try and portray. 

I wouldn’t mind but it was that has brought this make-believe mortgage advisor into the equation. Not me.

I think you need to learn to read properly as well. Or not when you’re triggered. I’ve not made any excuses up for your imaginary friend. 

Go and have a lie down. Your ego needs a rest. 

22 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

So a message of stating we can still be sound with each other with what’s going on, from a well respected cultural voice around the world, is them sticking their nose in? 

Fucking hell, proper gammon central in here.

Hi, I’ve got a really complex issue with this nuclear power station 

Quick, phone Vanilla Ice and see what he think! 

FUCKING IDIOTS! 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Not had Ket for years. You again, and again wrongly, assume I believe all of those conspiracy theories. I don’t. I find them funny, because I’m not the mentalist that you try and portray. 

I wouldn’t mind but it was that has brought this make-believe mortgage advisor into the equation. Not me.

I think you need to learn to read properly as well. Or not when you’re triggered. I’ve not made any excuses up for your imaginary friend. 

Go and have a lie down. Your ego needs a rest. 

My ego? The one ego in this conversation is saying ‘I know nothing about this, let’s let the experts sort it’

v the ego that’s saying ‘I like this person, I’ll listen to them because my taste in music makes them relevant’

You are fucking Uber stupid. 

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Red Shift said:

I like to know what I’m putting in my body. For those of you who also like to know that, here’s a list of ingredients of the Covid  shots. 

The J&J shot looks a bit nasty to me. Rather pleased it’s not being used in Aotearoa. 

As for the mRNA itself, my only remaining question is this - where are they getting the mRNA? Is it synthesised? If so, from what? Forgive me, I’m just an ignorant dumb cunt.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

Well, when you go to intensive care then are you going to be as picky about what experimental drugs they use to stop you dying? 

• Upvote 3