You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

moof

54 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Brazil v Argentina and France v Germany look like the semi finals.

Germany at 12/1 or whatever look pretty good value. Brazil probably the most likely winners but just fancy them to beat Argentina and then shit themselves against whichever European side they meet in the final.

Brazil have Alisson.

Bet on the team that has Alisson.

7 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

So you took the knee and it all magically went away. Have some more freedom fries red neck.

No, it is a big deal over here, and it spread all over the world. Maybe not so much in England because the Queen was old and wasn't really into it. Even after Philip died, her heart just wasn't into it.

Yours are on the road to enlightenment now though - Charles is having no more foie gras at ANY of the royal palaces.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Brazil v Argentina and France v Germany look like the semi finals.

Germany at 12/1 or whatever look pretty good value. Brazil probably the most likely winners but just fancy them to beat Argentina and then shit themselves against whichever European side they meet in the final.

I can see Denmark beating France which would mean France finishing second and playing Argentina in the round of 16.

France don't have a good enough midfield. 

14 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

No, it is a big deal over here, and it spread all over the world. Maybe not so much in England because the Queen was old and wasn't really into it. Even after Philip died, her heart just wasn't into it.

Yours are on the road to enlightenment now though - Charles is having no more foie gras at ANY of the royal palaces.

Not surprised you can make light of it so easily fucking pervert.

There is a good, free, World Cup predictor here...

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-23/world-cup/make-your-prediction

IMO, wish will likely be wrong...

Groups.

Group A - The Dutch to win. Senegal 2nd, but Senegal will struggle more than they would / should without Mane.

Group B - England to be un-inspiring but top the group. The quality of Bale gets Wales through.

Group C - Argentina win the group. Very close between Poland and Mexico for 2nd... could go either way.

Group D - I can't decide if we'll see France of 98, 06, 18 or the France of 02, 10 or 14 (did they even qualify for 14?). Logic would say they win the group and Denmark 2nd.

Group E - I think both Spain and Germany will be un-inspiring and qualify, no idea which order.

Group F - Belgium first, Croatia second, could also see it the other way round.

Group G - Brazil first. Switzerland to edge out Serbia.

Group H - Portugal to top the group after they realise they need to drop Ronaldo. Feels an equal-ish fight for 2nd. If there were guarantees on Son's fitness, I'd have them 2nd, but there isn't so I think I'll go for a tight qualification for Uruguay. 

Last 16.

As I'm fairly confident they'll all win they groups, Netherlands, England, Brazil & Portugal to qualify and beat whoever they face from 2nd place.

That throws up the other 4 I'm not sure of being pitched against each other...lets go for Argentina, France, Spain & Belgium.

Last 8.

Argentina too narrowly beat the Dutch, Spain and Brazil to play out a classic, England to "heroically" to lose to France, Portugal to scrap past Belgium.

Last 4.

Brazil to dominate Argentina but Messi wins it. Portugal beat France on penalties.

Final.

Messi cements his place as the greatest player of all time. Ronaldo acts like a cunt.

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Could this be the first time in a football match where we see two men bumming to celebrate a victory? 

They found a used johnny in the away dressing room after Everton beat us at anfield a couple of seasons back 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

There is a good, free, World Cup predictor here...

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-23/world-cup/make-your-prediction

IMO, wish will likely be wrong...

Groups.

Group A - The Dutch to win. Senegal 2nd, but Senegal will struggle more than they would / should without Mane.

Group B - England to be un-inspiring but top the group. The quality of Bale gets Wales through.

Group C - Argentina win the group. Very close between Poland and Mexico for 2nd... could go either way.

Group D - I can't decide if we'll see France of 98, 06, 18 or the France of 02, 10 or 14 (did they even qualify for 14?). Logic would say they win the group and Denmark 2nd.

Group E - I think both Spain and Germany will be un-inspiring and qualify, no idea which order.

Group F - Belgium first, Croatia second, could also see it the other way round.

Group G - Brazil first. Switzerland to edge out Serbia.

Group H - Portugal to top the group after they realise they need to drop Ronaldo. Feels an equal-ish fight for 2nd. If there were guarantees on Son's fitness, I'd have them 2nd, but there isn't so I think I'll go for a tight qualification for Uruguay. 

Last 16.

As I'm fairly confident they'll all win they groups, Netherlands, England, Brazil & Portugal to qualify and beat whoever they face from 2nd place.

That throws up the other 4 I'm not sure of being pitched against each other...lets go for Argentina, France, Spain & Belgium.

Last 8.

Argentina too narrowly beat the Dutch, Spain and Brazil to play out a classic, England to "heroically" to lose to France, Portugal to scrap past Belgium.

Last 4.

Brazil to dominate Argentina but Messi wins it. Portugal beat France on penalties.

Final.

Messi cements his place as the greatest player of all time. Ronaldo acts like a cunt.

The fume if France knocked England out would be epic

28 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Can someone ban, Hades, the fucking nonce? He is a fucking cunt of the highest proportions.

Horrible little twat.

If Hades has resurfaced he should be banned immediately.