You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) Boxing Day - Premier League - 20:00

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I would take a point now if I'm honest.  I doubt our lads will even get a proper training session in before the game and they will be knackered after playing 12 men for two hours last night.

Teams train late on Christmas Day these days.

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

The Premier League doesn’t allow them. So we can wear them in the CL & make a request to do so in the FA Cup.

There is an appeal being made to the Premier League based on the fact that Real Madrid had them on their shirts during la liga. 

The City result will show whether Leicester have the balls to stay the distance or not as they’ll need to bounce back to keep up, nothing less than a win will do for them.

They’ll have to attack us, we don’t need to attack them, it’s made for us to be patient and pick them off.

Vardy is their key player, either scoring or making chances for others, he’s easily riled so someone should be into his ear all the time, he’ll react and could get sent off.

We should be wary of his simulation though, he’s got that “drag the boot onto the defender” thing down to a fine art and has kidded many referees with it.

Given the travelling we’ve done, a draw might be a good enough result for us.

I thought if we can get through this fixture and the others and still be six points clear going into the cup game vs Everton then we’d be doing ok.