You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The kits we have now are fucking awful, never one to pay that much attention to new kits, but the kits we have now are the he worst we’ve ever had. Just fucking horrid. 

1st and 3rd kits are par for the course: not great, but not far from the worst.

The 2nd kit deserves its place alongside some of the absolute horrors we've had in the last 30 years. 

On 06/10/2020 at 15:47, Scott_M said:

Laro kindly purchased the Dortmund shirt that didn't fit me and he's given it positive feedback as well. 

I've branched out now. I've tried to buy a Burberry shirt. Only got one, might branch out if there are more.

7F3AEB37-0C11-4BB8-BC0C-6885C2E7D665.jpeg

If you do a bit of searching there are quite a lot of good Adidas, Nike, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Hilfiger etc knock offs. 

That could be the single worse piece of clothing I have ever seen and includes our new away jersey.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I've had blag kits from China years ago. The material is never correct, never as nice and the cut of the shirt is always substandard. Maybe they've got better now but I'd rather just buy the shirt at the end of the season when it's discounted.

Buying older blags shirts is an interesting idea but it's not for me. OG or nothing for me, same for video games.

31 minutes ago, John102 said:

As this is now the football clothing thread, has anyone bought anything from this site?

Wondering about the quality.

https://art-of-football.com/collections/all

I can tell you it's either run by a RS or the powers that be. 10 pages before I saw a t-shirt from the senior club. Where's the t-shirt celebrating the 1st escalators in English football? 

On 11/10/2020 at 20:02, an tha said:

Trying to find the blag yellow keepers kit for the lad....any ideas ? - couldn't find it on dh gate

As me mother would say, "you must've strained your eyes looking that hard!".

Went on to dhgate.com, typed Liverpool into the search bar, and the second result brought it up!

https://www.dhgate.com/product/special-payment-link-extra-charge-for-patches/430918606.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.2.vFS8oETJqTA43xTSFIX7&resource_id=430918606&scm_id=search.LIST...NDBADF|0|0.&skuAttr=977038:1367949#s1-0-1;searl|4217974483:2

Can't vouch for quality or anything.

1 hour ago, Lario said:

As me mother would say, "you must've strained your eyes looking that hard!".

Went on to dhgate.com, typed Liverpool into the search bar, and the second result brought it up!

https://www.dhgate.com/product/special-payment-link-extra-charge-for-patches/430918606.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.2.vFS8oETJqTA43xTSFIX7&resource_id=430918606&scm_id=search.LIST...NDBADF|0|0.&skuAttr=977038:1367949#s1-0-1;searl|4217974483:2

Can't vouch for quality or anything.

My m used to say that as well!

I saw that but assumed was only top and wanted full kit.

Ended up ordering the black in the end of another seller advertising with shorts and socks.

Cheers though.