You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nike deal

I mean, it's a weird decision to change the colours of a national flag to be playful isn't it?. Would they do it to the US flag or France if they made their shirts? Probably not. Its achieved the goal of getting loads of attention though and when they release the version with the classic flag they'll sell in droves. 

Of course, the fact that the cross of St George was actually taken from an Italian city's navy is lost on the gammon anyway.  

11 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Look at the price, fuck me! I know it's all companies, but almost 130 quid for a football shirt, it's scandalous.

You’d have to be a complete Herbert to pay that. 

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

You’d have to be a complete Herbert  gammon faced cunt to pay that. 

Seems more appropriate. 

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why are the right wing lunatics claiming its left wing woke. Its just a dumb fucking design which they probably knew full well would wind up the imbeciles and gain publicity. 

Wouldn't be surprised if tbis goes on to be the best selling England shirt for years.  It'll appeal to all those that don't give a fuck about the change to the flag and also those that want to piss off a certain element of the England fan base.  And as stated above if it's a commercial failure NIke just do another kit without any changes to the flag and all the gammons rush out & by that one.  

Can Joey Barton take a long walk off a short pier over shark infested waters please? What an odious little man.  Look at me ma! I'm being contentious! 

3 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I mean, it's a weird decision to change the colours of a national flag to be playful isn't it?. Would they do it to the US flag or France if they made their shirts? Probably not. Its achieved the goal of getting loads of attention though and when they release the version with the classic flag they'll sell in droves. 

Of course, the fact that the cross of St George was actually taken from an Italian city's navy is lost on the gammon anyway.  

That France one on the previous page doesn't even have a flag on it.

I blame the immigunts.