You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mutu

As you said they wanted him out. nice to know who they pick and choose who to get out of the game if they were on the mozam as ye said.

Ferdinand is pretty much an open secret he is on the gear, yet man utd will do nothing. Pick and choose when it suits them.

Saying that, mutu seems like a playboy wanker and deserved it.

That taylor bloke from the union is getting to me. he defends evey player no matter what they have done. When it was the other way round he lambasted players! Cunt.

iv'e said it before and i will say it again, taylor is a gobshite and is a disgrace to the trade union movement, he sold his soul a long time ago.

Mutu is a dickhead, it was obvious to everyone that chelsea wanted him out at the begining of the season, rather than earn is place he gave them excuse to get rid, no sympathy for him.

Guest Anfield Red

It seems that Chelscum may have blundered in sacking Mutu before his FA hearing...

If he only got a 7/8 month ban (if its good enough for Rio?) then he'd be a cracking free signing for another club. I hate Chelsea with all my heart but i thought Mutu was a good player.

If he is he's looking at a two year ban from here, as pills that make you funny are not recreational, they're defo 'performance related' when it comes to forums.

He's probably looking at 1 - 2 years I reckon. I thought he was a good player in Italy. Looked good at the start for Chelsea too.

I felt I did some of my best stuff whilst in Italy and although I looked good at the start of the season (as I always do) I have never been to Chelsea?

I'll be okay, Dave will have to know where I live to get a sample from me and he's struggling with keeping track of me at the moment!

That taylor bloke from the union is getting to me. he defends evey player no matter what they have done. When it was the other way round he lambasted players! Cunt.

He never defended Fowler after the Le Saux incident, as I recall. He was quite happy to have a go then, despite Le Saux's dangerous elbow into the back of Fowler's head.