You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will you still listen to Michael Jackson?

Bjornebye

Will you still listen to Michael Jackson?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will you still listen to Michael Jackson?

• Yes why shouldn't I? His music isn't a nonce
    • No, the mans a paedophile therefore so is his music
    • Never listen to the cunt anyway he is shit

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Are they getting paid though? It would take a lot of money for me to go on telly and admit to noshing a fella off when I was seven years old. I’m talking at least a four figure sum. 

I’ll give you £10.00 to do it. Go on TV and admit it, that is.

10.00 - four figures.

I’ll give you an additional £10.00 if you say that it was Donald Trump you noshed off.

• Upvote 1

I haven’t watched it all yet but honestly if you’re in any doubt he was a raging paedo watch it.  People seem to be thinking that these guys have just come out of nowhere and accused him.  Similar to how we’ve had a raft of sexual assault and harassment claims dating back decades where it’s difficult to actually nail someone down because there’s no evidence other than someone’s memory.

The fellas in the documentary go into unbelievable detail about how they were groomed by him and the specific things they did.  It wasn’t like these were one off occasions.  They were basically living in his house and sleeping in his room.  The one thing I didn’t expect to feel was a bit of sympathy for the parents.  They were massively at fault for allowing this to happen but they were clearly just swept along by it all and didn’t seem to expect fact he was raging paedo just hiding in plain sight.

The two guys are clearly completely destroyed by it all and their interviews should be an inspiration to anybody who has been sexually abused.

The argument that he went to court and was acquitted and that they’re not allowed to tell you something different now is a joke.  Nobody knows the mental impact of being sexually abused from the age of 7 by some world famous superstar and all the surrounding stuff like the impact on his family and denying anything had happened for years before it.  At the specific time he was acquitted and they backed him in court you have no idea the things they were probably dealing with at the time.

• Upvote 1

I have to say my knowledge of all this Michael Jackson nonce stuff is pretty limited & my mind is still open but I did find the documentary fairly convincing, the boy crying about when he told his brother & sister was either 100% true or he's a better actor than Marlon Brando.

The other kid who was hanging about with Jackson after the pair in the film (Brett Barnes) is suing the filmmakers...

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/03/michael-jackson-friend-brett-barnes-threatens-hbo-with-lawsuit

I don't think you can ever forgive the parents though, regardless of what happened between Jackson & wee boys, letting your child sleep with a grown man in his room like that is completely unthinkable for me.

43 minutes ago, Mook said:

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/03/michael-jackson-friend-brett-barnes-threatens-hbo-with-lawsuit

I don't think you can ever forgive the parents though, regardless of what happened between Jackson & wee boys, letting your child sleep with a grown man in his room like that is completely unthinkable for me.

Thanks for the link. I didn't know they made a musical about Hades.

https://www.hadestown.com/?utm_source=artis&utm_medium=bannerl&utm_campaign=launch#home

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don't care how famous someone is, my kids aren't sleeping at a grown adults home. At their friends houses on sleep overs, yeah that's different. You can hear the mothers in the documentary trying to convince themselves it was ok. They let their child down, it's their fault.

There's a bit with Jackson dancing with kids on stage to 'I'm bad:" I mean he's telling you he's bad, really really bad. Yeah you bad nonce. And on stage with Stevie Wonder, how did he not see this? Aren't blind people supposed to have special powers or something? 

• Upvote 1

Didn't watch it but has anyone beside the alleged victims varified it? When Saville got outed there was a list of people, from coppers and nurses to charity bosses who all fessed up and said 'yeah it was an open secret'. 

Didn't the initial claims get investigated by the FBI? 

• Like 1