You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) Sun 24/2/19

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, corro said:

Don’t be daft mate. We haven’t been firing 100% lately but We are still  TOP OF THE LEAGUE. I think the playing regular now will help as the breaks seem to set us back. We will kick on again. Have faith.

I admire the optimism.

For me, we aren't winning this league.  Just no way.  If Firmino is out for a few games that's us done.  Just my opinion.  

4 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Everton will be a fucking walk in the park though, unless Silva gets sacked between now and 16:15 next Sunday.

Just fucking fuck off with this shit, and tell us how we’re going to get poleaxed by Everton.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Gotta edge your bets..we are shit bit we might win the league. All bases covered

What am I supposed to say? We're top of the league but we have no chance to win it? If you can't see we aren't playing well and the tide is turning in City's favour, I don't know what else to tell you. It's not being hysterical or not supporting the team, it's being realistic about what's going on. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

What am I supposed to say? We're top of the league but we have no chance to win it? If you can't see we aren't playing well and the tide is turning in City's favour, I don't know what else to tell you. 

You could tell him that you are a cunt.  But he probably knows that anyway.

• Downvote 1

Yes we have been top of the league for two months now, but that gap has been getting smaller and smaller and if this is a trend that keeps going you optimist can stop saying top of the league pretty soon. We have been pretty shit ever since that city loss and the players look like scared clueless kids now. 

17 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Yes we have been top of the league for two months now, but that gap has been getting smaller and smaller and if this is a trend that keeps going you optimist can stop saying top of the league pretty soon. We have been pretty shit ever since that city loss and the players look like scared clueless kids now. 

The mongs will still be talking of us winning the thing when we're 4 points behind with one game left to play.  Par for the course on here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If we do win it, it's not going to be convincingly, we're going to need City to stutter a bit. We keep being presented with opportunities and keep not taking them - losing at City, drawing v Leicester, barely having a shot against that depleted United side today. Any time we're on the verge of making a real statement, we don't do it. I'm not confident tbh, we don't have the demeanour of a side that's looking like winning the league but I certainly haven't given up hope. I'd say it's about 55/45 in City's favour. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Fucking behave.  We were shite, but you are just being a cunt.  Internet hardman - arf.  Biggest shithouse on here. 

Just waiting for you to say you wouldn't want me fighting in the trenches next to you. That's all this riveting conversation is missing. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

If we do win it, it's not going to be convincingly, we're going to need City to stutter a bit. We keep being presented with opportunities and keep not taking them - losing at City, drawing v Leicester, barely having a shot against that depleted United side today. Any time we're on the verge of making a real statement, we don't do it. I'm not confident tbh, we don't have the demeanour of a side that's looking like winning the league but I certainly haven't given up hope. I'd say it's about 55/45 in City's favour. 

Ive not given up at all, we are on top, but its looking pretty grim at the moment because of the results lately. 

33 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Klopp has to take the lion share of the blame for the state of our squad. I love the guy, but lets be brutally honest, he just hasn't been belligerent enough with certain players. The likes of Mignolet, Moreno, Lovren, Henderson, Lallana, Sturridge who are all the epitomy of gutless. He's been here long enough and has had plently of transfer windows to fix these issues.

We've needed another quality striker for a few seasons now. He's the one that decided to hold on to Sturridge, who offers fuck all. I'd rather give some kid from the academy some pitch time ahead of Sturridge.

Henderson still club captain just sums it all up for me. He shouldn't even be at the fucking club.

I agree in part but Rome in one day and all that. Look at the calibre of player he's bought in the last few transfer windows, Big Virg, Allison, Sallah, Mane, Fabinho, a real spine of quality which we haven't had since Rafa's early days. Kenny, Hodgson and certainly Rodgers couldn't be trusted with the transfer pot but Klopp can, that's 99% of the battle.