Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 810 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

13 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I can state quite categorically he's going to be shit. 

Compounded with the fact they've lost their best player, have a transfer ban, and he'll get about ten minutes to prove himself.

Can picture him being like a slightly more upmarket Tim Sherwood. He'll be hugging players as they leave the pitch and chatting psuedoshit in the press conference after a win, but doesn't have the wits, smarts or experience to do the job.

Apparently he has an IQ of 150. 

I agree that he'll flop, though.

Be another Solskjaer in that there’s likely going to be a run of early wins and a feelgood atmosphere around the club on match days, which makes people suspend disbelief and has the media wondering aloud if maybe he’s some sort of prodigy.

Then the fun will start.

It’s like us giving the managers job to our legendary former captain after a short decent period at Rangers. We’d never do that..

ahem (again)

• Upvote 2

I'll predict some nice free flowing football with ok results until they play an open game with us at Stamford Bridge at the end of September and we absolutely smash them.

That'll be followed up by an early Champions League exit and Frank leaving in about February.

32 minutes ago, Elite said:

Only just found out that Danny Wellbecks father Stan, was a renowned bomb disposal expert.

Well he certainly cost Arsenal a bomb.

I can’t imagine a more appropriate front man for something that’s hyper-casual.

7 minutes ago, Special K said:

What did Messi get sent off for there?

He wanted a hug and the ref didn't like it.

Sucks that this is for 3rd and 4th place, would've preferred it way more if it was the final.

That Messi sending off has angered me no end. How the fuck can he be red carded for that, and where is VAR? That's absolutely fucking outrageous. If he'd thrown himself to the floor he'd have stayed on. He stands his ground, doesn't react, and gets a red. 

Basically he's been sent off there because he moaned about the ref when they got beat by Brazil.

On 05/07/2019 at 13:25, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Be another Solskjaer in that there’s likely going to be a run of early wins and a feelgood atmosphere around the club on match days, which makes people suspend disbelief and has the media wondering aloud if maybe he’s some sort of prodigy.

Then the fun will start.

I'm not sure they'll even get a new manager bounce effect.  I think they're fucked without Eden Hazard. 

27 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

At least this means we will get Mo back a week earlier.

Brilliant news.

It is possibly even better than a week earlier 

Final is scheduled for 19th July.

Had he made that then assuming 3 weeks off after it we wouldn't have him back and training until after season starts 

This way we should have him back in training before the end of this month.

Just need Mane out now.

17 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Certainly hope so.

Could go one of two ways.  The rest of the squad ups their game and it has a galvanising effect without all of their play predominantly running through one player.  Or, Hazard had them punching above their weight and it becomes apparent they were truly dependent upon him.  I know which one my money's on. 

10 hours ago, Caramac said:

Messi & Medel red cards..

9vjDxuQ.gif

Shit from Medel, that.

This is how you do it....

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3