You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I need a job (sort of)

Fowler1972

By a job I need some day rate or short term contract work.

My background is Human Resources/Organisational Development/Learning and Development so I can design and facilitate any kind of training.

I’ve done this for more than twenty years, all over the world and across multiple industries.

Got a few days lined up at circa £600 per day (associate fee) but always open to offers depending on the work.

Not interested in a full time job at the moment but can travel anywhere.

Anybody know anybody/anything?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

My background is Human Resources/Organisational Development/Learning and Development so I can design and facilitate any kind of training.

I’ve done this for more than twenty years, all over the world and across multiple industries.

Got a few days lined up at circa £600 per day (associate fee) but always open to offers depending on the work.

Indeed.

I know that if I were in the market for a contract job I would get in touch with contract agencies rather than asking on a football forum.  Use Google.  It's a much-maligned but reliable resource for searching out such companies.  You should really focus your efforts on areas that are likely to bring you some return, unless you really are in it just for the ridicule, in which case, stick around.

• Upvote 3

I know that if I were in the market for a contract job I would get in touch with contract agencies rather than asking on a football forum. Use Google. It's a much-maligned but reliable resource for searching out such companies. You should really focus your efforts on areas that are likely to bring you some return, unless you really are in it just for the ridicule, in which case, stick around.

Thanks - I’d never have thought of that.

I’m in it for whatever comes my way. Sometimes you just never know...

The day rate work I’ve got until the end of the year I got by posting an update about being bored on FB.

£600 a day. There will be lads on here looking for work or out of work not getting that in 2 months.

I appreciate that. It’s the going rate for what I do though. If anything, it’s low.

Does that make me sound like a cunt? Probably. It’s not meant to. It’s just the salary range of the work I’m looking for. No point wasting people’s time.

I appreciate that. It’s the going rate for what I do though. If anything, it’s low.

Does that make me sound like a cunt? Probably. It’s not meant to. It’s just the salary range of the work I’m looking for. No point wasting people’s time.

You're wasting your own posting it on here.