You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

Say what you like about Frank, he's got where he is through hard work and with a little bit, with a little bit, with a little bit of bloomin' luck.

Not to mention liquidating 3 separate promotional companies that ran into financing issues.

Looks like the WBSS cruiserweight final has gone to shit.  Usyk was injured so they lost the middle east date (and cash).  The only way to make up that loss of earnings is having it in Russia as the ticket sales will be huge but Usyk and his team, being Ukrainian are (obviously) refusing to fight in Russia.

Gassiev is likely to fight Tabiti in Russia instead.

Looks like the WBSS cruiserweight final has gone to shit. Usyk was injured so they lost the middle east date (and cash). The only way to make up that loss of earnings is having it in Russia as the ticket sales will be huge but Usyk and his team, being Ukrainian are (obviously) refusing to fight in Russia.

That's fucking shite.

Kell Brook Vs Brandon Cook on the Whyte/Parker undercard haha fucking do me a favour. 

Whyte Vs Parker

Kell Brook Vs Brandon Cook

Katie Taylor Vs Kimberly Connor

Joshua Buatsi Vs Ricky Summers

Conor Benn Vs Cedrick Peynaud

Get your £17.99 ready.

Looks like the WBSS cruiserweight final has gone to shit. Usyk was injured so they lost the middle east date (and cash). The only way to make up that loss of earnings is having it in Russia as the ticket sales will be huge but Usyk and his team, being Ukrainian are (obviously) refusing to fight in Russia.

I'm genuinely upset about this. I was really excited to see this fight.

This WBSS is brilliant on paper but it relys on everything going perfectly, which it very rarely does.

Fucks sake.

GGG - Canelo is back on for 15th of September.

I’m assuming Golovkin caved in and took the 42.5%. Still dwarfs anything he could make fighting anyone else but it annoys me that Canelo is the ‘A side’. I hope GGG takes his head off and then comes over here to do the same to Saunders.

• Upvote 3

So Saunders is just sat about waiting between fights and getting rusty again, having been used as a stalking horse. Proved to be a smart move cancelling his stay busy fight twice.

Mental health excepted, him and Fury do seem to share the same issues. Low number of fights for their years in the sport, and from seeing videos of him lately and Murray’s comments, wonder if his new regime under the Ingles has been allowed to slide once more and he’s putting the pounds back on.

Shame if so, as, heinous cunt-ox though he is, his fitness and performance against Lemieux made it apparent he had been putting in the work and a fight with him and any other middleweight would have at least been interesting to watch in that kind of form.

So Saunders is just sat about waiting between fights and getting rusty again, having been used as a stalking horse. Proved to be a smart move cancelling his stay busy fight twice.

Mental health excepted, him and Fury do seem to share the same issues. Low number of fights for their years in the sport, and from seeing videos of him lately and Murray’s comments, wonder if his new regime under the Ingles has been allowed to slide once more and he’s putting the pounds back on.

Shame if so, as, heinous cunt-ox though he is, his fitness and performance against Lemieux made it apparent he had been putting in the work and a fight with him and any other middleweight would have at least been interesting to watch in that kind of form.

He's a prick. He'll fight some bum now instead, there's plenty of big fights in the division apart from GGG/Canelo but he'll choose to not fight them.

Who the fucks Brandon Cook?

Connor Benn rematch will be interesting.

Will it though?  Peynaud is 6-5-3, he was drafted in as the opponent last time at a days notice and Benn just thought he'd walk through him and didn't even do the basics for 2 rounds.  Paynaud is massively shite and will probably get stopped early.

I'm genuinely upset about this. I was really excited to see this fight.

This WBSS is brilliant on paper but it relys on everything going perfectly, which it very rarely does.

Fucks sake.

Shit isn't it, it all went so well until the finals but both have become a bit of a farce now.

I'm made up Canelo/GGG has been made, that's what Warren and Saunders get for taking the piss and pulling out of fights to make other ones.  Now Saunders is left with his dick in his hand and he's not even the only other belt holder at 160 now that the IBF stripped GGG - so his value has gone even more down.  Saunders was only relevant because him and Golovkin could fight for the undisputed title, now they can't