You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Becoming a Dad for the second time

Lee909

I've just heard from Mook and a man bursting with pride has given me permission to pass on the news...

...that he is now officially a dad for the second time!

And full marks for providing all the important girly information. Name, weight and length!

All doing well. He'll be along later...unless he really has burst with pride and happiness. There was emojis and everything!!

• Upvote 3

Congratulations to you both, Mook. Cracking news.

Is it another wee Mookster or have you sired a Mookette?

A wee boy called James.

He's been great all day, only cried once for about 10 seconds & nearly rolled over on to his side a few times which is a bit mental for someone who is a few hours old.

Also we're both completely dumfounded by his bright red hair, I have brown hair & my wife's is blonde so fuck knows where that came from but he looks a lot like me & our postie is a bird so I don't suspect foul play at this stage.

What a day.

• Upvote 13

You must be knackered, mate. It’s hard work watching someone give birth. Women will never truly understand the pain.

You’ve earned yourself a pint or ten. Go and bask in the glory!

True that.

She thinks thats difficult, she wants to try carrying two pints whilst sneezing and not spilling any. 

A wee boy called James.

He's been great all day, only cried once for about 10 seconds & nearly rolled over on to his side a few times which is a bit mental for someone who is a few hours old.

Also we're both completely dumfounded by his bright red hair, I have brown hair & my wife's is blonde so fuck knows where that came from but he looks a lot like me & our postie is a bird so I don't suspect foul play at this stage.

What a day.

Congratulations, mate.

• Upvote 1

A wee boy called James.

What a day.

Well done to Mrs Mook first and foremost!

All the best mate, lifes about to get even richer

• Upvote 1

A wee boy called James.

What a day.

I’d like to point out I’ve never been to Edinburgh.

• Upvote 1