You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

What’s he playing at? He looks selfish and sulking recently, his reaction to being subbed after playing shocking was almost laughable, that’s a few times now he’s shown a bit of disrespect in public. He really needs taking down a peg or two.

The red card at city derailed him. He was on fire before that. I think he's trying to adapt his game to temper his aggression but he's also struggling to adapt to being second fiddle to Salah. There's a different set of skills when you have to make more off the ball runs to draw away defenders.

He's playing like he was when he was getting disinterested at Southampton. Making virtually all wrong decisions and only barely getting by on the fact that he's still a load to handle due to his physical gifts. 

The difference is that he was allowed to have periods like that at Southampton. He shouldn't be given the same privilege at Liverpool. 

I'm not too worried, I feel like he's an aggressive player that's frustrated with himself so is trying to force things too much. One or two goals will set him right.

Imagine being horny but you've lost the use of your hands, you'd be driving yourself mad trying to get a bird to tug you off, but at the same time your increasing desperation would scare any potential suitors off, and as time goes on it only gets worse.

Eventually he'll fluke an easy one, blow his load, and have a clear head again.

I'm not too worried, I feel like he's an aggressive player that's frustrated with himself so is trying to force things too much. One or two goals will set him right.

Imagine being horny but you've lost the use of your hands, you'd be driving yourself mad trying to get a bird to tug you off, but at the same time your increasing desperation would scare any potential suitors off, and as time goes on it only gets worse.

Eventually he'll fluke an easy one, blow his load, and have a clear head again.

He needs to take the advice given by John Barnes years ago. When things aren't going for you, do simple things well and when they work, work up to the fancy things. He's trying to score Hollywood blockbuster goals when he should be scoring straight-to-TV goals.

Top player. Not remotely a problem. Exceptional movement; forces teams on the back foot even when not scoring himself. Will come good over 38 game season and blaze in Europe. Everton miss was taken out of perspective: it was a chance 100% of his own making.

I thought he played well enough, though again not up to his usual high standards. Before he was subbed he I noticed he did a couple of rash tackles in and around our penalty box and was looking a bit ragged on it. May have influenced Klopps decision to take him off.

I thought he played well enough, though again not up to his usual high standards. Before he was subbed he I noticed he did a couple of rash tackles in and around our penalty box and was looking a bit ragged on it. May have influenced Klopps decision to take him off.

Yes I noticed that too, I had visions of him getting sent off like he was against City