You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

Could just simply be pissed off at his own poor form, he's capable of so much more.  We know it so I'm sure he does too.

Played a lovely little dinked ball out wide that he never would have before his goal, when every second touch was a tackle.  So lets hope he pushes on again now.  We're going to need him for the run in when you see how little nous and guile the rest of the team can produce without Coutinho, Salah and Firmino.

Fantastic footballer, but like any player being substituted, he should really be applauding the fans, particularly in an away game. It’s the very least they can do.

like you said  fantastic player but im getting abit  fed up of his sulking when he is subbed 

• Upvote 1

Great goal and his confidence lifted after the goal, think the injury knocked him back more than people think it was quite a bad one and i still dont think he's fully fit, his first touch has gone a bit iffy probably down to ring rustiness. Wont be long before he's the mane man again although the egyptian sensation that is mo, might have something to say about that.

Very good goal today. He’s a top player who has been a bit below his best, but that’s form for you, it ebbs and flows a bit. His quality is undeniable and I suspect he will have a big second half to the season.

Completely agree. We shouldn’t forget that he was coming back from injury. Sometimes it takes a minute. He’s a top quality player, with more in his locker than most players in the league.

• Upvote 1

straight back from that African footballer thingy? I doubt he'll play on Friday.

Didn't Jurgen say something about they can sleep on the plane? And there are no big time differences. With Mo and maybe Coutinho out I think he'll play.