You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I did, it’s ok. Not a CDB fan to be honest.

Not a fan of his either, but the words of that song … I lived those words.

I was a child who went to his bed with a sweet lullaby and the sound of the guns in the night.

And, as a child, I ran for my life from the hell that came down from the sky, on a Lebanese night …

On 10/09/2023 at 21:07, Carra_is_legend said:

Putting the religion and Saudi to one side....

It's a little funny to see JK winding up a lot of you single handedly....

Its certainly amused me for most the afternoon, i don't think we've ever had a troll be so successful on here before.

On 10/09/2023 at 22:06, Planet Origi said:

You are aware this video is nearly five years old? Doesn't really seemed to have happened yet.

17 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Not a fan of his either, but the words of that song … I lived those words.

I was a child who went to his bed with a sweet lullaby and the sound of the guns in the night.

And, as a child, I ran for my life from the hell that came down from the sky, on a Lebanese night …

IMG_3799.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Reacher said:

You are aware this video is nearly five years old? Doesn't really seemed to have happened yet.

He said Saudi Arabia will be totally different in 5 years. That has happened. It is very different today from where it was 5 years ago.

The rest, as he clearly said, is a plan for the next 30 years. 

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He's great isn't he?

Made this thread his own.

That was never the plan, but it wouldn’t be nice of me to ignore all the disinterested people who keep quoting me/asking me/referring to me …

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

He said Saudi Arabia will be totally different in 5 years. That has happened. It is very different today from where it was 5 years ago.

That was never the plan, but it wouldn’t be nice of me to ignore all the disinterested people who keep quoting me/asking me/referring to me …

Stay golden pony boy….

2 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

I do have a genuine question. As you were inclusive of all Arab countries - how do you feel about Israel and the discussions with Saudi? Would you welcome them as part of your Middle East brethren?

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I do have a genuine question. As you were inclusive of all Arab countries - how do you feel about Israel and the discussions with Saudi? Would you welcome them as part of your Middle East brethren?

It’s called Palestine.

Non-zionist jews who’d lived in Palestine for ages are part of the fabric of the Middle East and are definitely brethren to me.

The zionists who came lately to occupy Palestine by force and establish their apartheid state will never be thought of as brethren.

They are there though, and they literally dictate western foreign policy in the region. It would be unwise in my view to not talk about business and common interests with them, the world is too interconnected these days for such a rigid stance to bear fruit.

But they will never be seen as brethren, and the Arab world will always yearn for the day that Palestine will again be zionist free.

• Upvote 1