You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Nice to see, avoid the comments underneath, cunt central!

45 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Absolute rubbish! Gee you speak some shit. “Immigration is shit for everyone” you’ve forgotten your much loved kebab shop in Footscray then? Also those Spanish and Filipino nurses my wife works with at her hospital... must be real shit for the patients, right? Oh, and my wife is moving back with me end of the year, as a result Melbourne will gain a medical doctor as well as an accountant... real shit ya? What’s gotten into you? You’ve turned into a real wanker.

Immigration was pretty shit for the aboriginal aussies like. 

54 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Absolute rubbish! Gee you speak some shit. “Immigration is shit for everyone” you’ve forgotten your much loved kebab shop in Footscray then? Also those Spanish and Filipino nurses my wife works with at her hospital... must be real shit for the patients, right? Oh, and my wife is moving back with me end of the year, as a result Melbourne will gain a medical doctor as well as an accountant... real shit ya? What’s gotten into you? You’ve turned into a real wanker.

Your wife's a MD? Does she know about your breakfasts?

45 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yes whilst the people of Norway, Switzerland etc have had erm? how many wars over the same period?  They must live in constant fear, same goes for France Germany Spain for not having a nuke like, that18 billion pound pile of junk up Scotland called trident because by your simplistcly stupid logic its the reason we don't get nuked.

France has nukes

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

You're just proving his point here. 

20 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

NATO is a tool of US imperialism. It does what it's designed to do (including pissing the Russians off with its eastward expansion).

The EU was designed to prevent war between Member States, by removing the sources of tension, by providing mechanisms for dispute resolution and by tying the economic and political interests of Member States so closely together that it will never be practical for a Member State to attack another.  It, too, does what it was designed to do.

I don't expect you to understand this. You are a fucking moron.

Is this what you mean by 'removing the sources of tension"?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-army-angela-merkel-macron-germany-france-military-european-commission-juncker-a8633196.html

Order yourself a couple of new  EU fighter jets angry, it'll make you feel safer.

3 hours ago, aRdja said:

You would say that, would you ya big immigrant you. 

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Is this what you mean by 'removing the sources of tension"?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-army-angela-merkel-macron-germany-france-military-european-commission-juncker-a8633196.html

Order yourself a couple of new  EU fighter jets angry, it'll make you feel safer.

Did you read that article or just look at the headline? 

9 hours ago, TK421 said:

Arsehole.

3 hours ago, aRdja said:

You really don't like people disagreeing with you, do you? Maybe one day you'll be at the receiving end of the shit that flows downwards thanks to the global elite and you'll gain empathy.

On 2/4/2019 at 2:25 PM, Strontium Dog said:

Terry should be thanking immigrants for coming here, getting jobs and paying the taxes that sustain his benefits.

Hmm, I notice the usual suspects queuing up to give the fictional working class kid Terry a good ol internet kicking.

The Tory lite boys miss the glaring fact that whilst immigration benefits the economy in general and rich people especially, low paid workers, poor people  and immigrants themselves take the hit 

Terry would be right to be concerned;

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

21 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Hmm, I notice the usual suspects queuing up to give the fictional working class kid Terry a good ol internet kicking.

The Tory lite boys miss the glaring fact that whilst immigration benefits the economy in general and rich people especially, low paid workers, poor people  and immigrants themselves take the hit 

https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

Do you even read the links you're posting?

Research shows a very small impact of overall immigration on employment and unemployment of UK-born workers

Research suggests that immigration has small impacts on average wages of UK workers

29 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'm with Terry, I want to give his views a chance.  No deal Brexit, please.  Bring it on.