You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

They’re looking after their members, we’re not a member, we made quite the big deal about this, if I remember rightly you backed this, but didn’t have the conviction to vote for it? 

I don’t expect them to look after us as we stuck two fingers up to collective endeavour to play out the fever dream of some absolute head the balls.

Whats your point? 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Angry always said the eu was good for peace. I didnt think they'd ever be this successful, 

I didn't "always say it was good for peace".

I said it was designed to make war between Member States practically impossible; whatever else you think of it, an intelligent, honest person would have to admit it's succeeded at that.

44 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Looks like the EU's earlier statements were just a tale told by an idiot; full of sound and fury, signifying nothing*.

Put your dick away, Gnash. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55865539

*That's how you reference Shakespeare.  Watch and learn. 

Much ado about nothing you say, seems they've made a bit of a cunt of themselves tonight though angry, although your blind devotion is very sweet, a bit like Amy on the facebook thread. Anyway even our Justin is giving the eu a ticking off; they must be in the naughty chair.

What "blind devotion" are you imagining now, you weirdo?

Like I say, I've missed the news today, but it looks like the EU done fucked up and have had to backtrack from doing something stupid.  You might have a point that anyone who thinks the EU is faultless would have a difficult time explaining this.  Fortunately, nobody round here thinks that.

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Looks like the EU's earlier statements were just a tale told by an idiot; full of sound and fury, signifying nothing*.

Put your dick away, Gnash. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55865539

*That's how you reference Shakespeare.  Watch and learn. 

Angry to the eu rescue frantically throwing tins of whitewash all over the place.. "a tale told by an idiot" Haha, er ok.

They put out a statement which would have meant a hard border, they have  once again fucked up under pressure.  They are almost as politically useless as us (well now I'm stretching it). This painted persona of aptitude has been set on fire. 

You've had the DUP, Sinn Fein, Dublin, Tory party, Labour party and the Archbishop of Canterbury calling the EU out on this whilst good ol Angry does his Leslie Neilson naked gun nothing to see here impersonation.

Missed what happened yesterday so only just catching up. To conclude:

1. The EU did something a bit silly.

2. The EU were heavily criticised.

3. The EU considered that and changed their position.

Good to see governance that shows the type of humility we so often see from our own government, with whom Gnash is so much in love...

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Missed what happened yesterday so only just catching up. To conclude:

1. The EU did something a bit silly.

2. The EU were heavily criticised.

3. The EU considered that and changed their position.

Good to see governance that shows the type of humility we so often see from our own government, with whom Gnash is so much in love...

I burst out laughing at your 1. EU did something a bit silly.  Fair play, thats fucking brilliant.