You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

You keep saying they are not your party , Rico, but you voted for them in the most recent election for your own reasons , with a leader parroting ‘ No deal is better than a bad deal ‘ right through the hustings so surely you need to own their actions in large measure and stop disappearing up your own arsehole trying to project the blame on to their opposition who don’t owe you a single shiny shit. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

You keep saying they are not your party , Rico, but you voted for them in the most recent election for your own reasons , with a leader parroting ‘ No deal is better than a bad deal ‘ right through the hustings so surely you need to own their actions in large measure and stop disappearing up your own arsehole trying to project the blame on to their opposition who don’t owe you a single shiny shit. 

Ha ha I need to ‘own it’? What does that even mean?  

Labour could have got the deal through Parliament couldn’t they? They had plenty of chances. 

Id have voted for JC if he came out for remain.  

In the next GE I’ll most likely vote for LD as my MP is shite.  And lives with his mum. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’d love to know how they are my party. 

But it’s a cluster fuck of epic proportions.  If only there was an opposition who didn’t want the same thing.  

Imagine pretending to be stupid enough to believe that anyone in Labour  (other than Kate cunting Hoey) wants the same. 

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Imagine pretending to be stupid enough to believe that anyone in Labour  (other than Kate cunting Hoey) wants the same. 

Yes, I’m stupid etc.  I’m sure I was berated for calling some of you the clever kids.  But surely you are if I’m the stupid one. 

Im not the only one, there’s plenty of people leaving Labour over Brexit.  Maybe we are too stupid to understand the 3D chess played by JC. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha I need to ‘own it’? What does that even mean?  

Labour could have got the deal through Parliament couldn’t they? They had plenty of chances. 

Id have voted for JC if he came out for remain.  

In the next GE I’ll most likely vote for LD as my MP is shite.  And lives with his mum. 

You weighed up the options for your vote and decided that the potential tax benefits for you were more important than the implications of the Tory Brexit policy ( and everything else that comes with the Nasty party ) & that is totally your right , but stop fucking whingeing about the Labour party and admit the present chaos is down to you & all of the other Tory voters.

I have my own views on Labour's Brexit strategy but then I have a dog in the fight having voted for them at the last GE and for Corbyn in two leadership elections , but you don't. 

14 minutes ago, sir roger said:

You weighed up the options for your vote and decided that the potential tax benefits for you were more important than the implications of the Tory Brexit policy ( and everything else that comes with the Nasty party ) & that is totally your right , but stop fucking whingeing about the Labour party and admit the present chaos is down to you & all of the other Tory voters.

I have my own views on Labour's Brexit strategy but then I have a dog in the fight having voted for them at the last GE and for Corbyn in two leadership elections , but you don't. 

What? So I don’t benefit from an effective opposition? Are you for real?  

Its down to the people who voted for Brexit.  

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I’d love to know how they are my party. 

They're the ones you voted for because, in your ignorance, you decided they were better for you and thought 'fuck everyone else'. One of the only positives that will come from the destruction of our country that your chosen party is bring about will be to watch the selfish cunts who voted for it getting fucked over. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, I’m stupid etc.  I’m sure I was berated for calling some of you the clever kids.  But surely you are if I’m the stupid one

Im not the only one, there’s plenty of people leaving Labour over Brexit.  Maybe we are too stupid to understand the 3D chess played by JC. 

The chip on your shoulder about intelligence is fucking hilarious to watch. 

• Upvote 2

On 25/07/2019 at 17:44, Bjornebye said:

I was going to use that example of bath salts when the homeless fella in Miami started eating his mates face thinking he was a tiger. Went to google it to make sure it was bath-salts and the tiger was eating his face because he thought the fella had stolen his bible. 

FLAKKA. 

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, I’m stupid etc.  I’m sure I was berated for calling some of you the clever kids.  But surely you are if I’m the stupid one. 

I never said you were stupid.  I said you're pretending to be stupid.

There's nothing "3D chess" about consistently opposing the Tory vision of Brexit, utterly rejecting a No Deal Brexit and coming out in favour of a confirmatory vote. 

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Surely now though it's time to give up the fantasy of Lexit and swing behind Remain, 100%.

Swing 100% behind Remain and hand the hard-right of the Tory Party the keys to the kingdom... including the bit about leaving with No Deal.

"That's some catch, that Catch 22!"

13 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Swing 100% behind Remain and hand the hard-right of the Tory Party the keys to the kingdom... including the bit about leaving with No Deal.

"That's some catch, that Catch 22!"

I don't know, I guess I just thought that people who bark on endlessly about political principles might do the correct thing rather than what they think is politically expedient.

Just now, viRdjil said:

If you think of yourself as a democrat, you *need* to respect the result of the referendum. The focus now should be on avoiding no-deal Brexit, not whether the UK should leave the EU or not. 

Abject rubbish. I didn't think the referendum was legitimate in the first place, but that's by the bye. If you believe in democracy, then you believe that people have a right to change their minds.

3 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I don't know, I guess I just thought that people who bark on endlessly about political principles might do the correct thing rather than what they think is politically expedient.

Abject rubbish. I didn't think the referendum was legitimate in the first place, but that's by the bye. If you believe in democracy, then you believe that people have a right to change their minds.

Of course, but the UK need to leave the EU first. People voted to leave the EU. The european election indicated that they haven’t changed their minds. People are free to campaign to rejoin the EU after. 

11 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

If you think of yourself as a democrat, you *need* to respect the result of the referendum. The focus now should be on avoiding no-deal Brexit, not whether the UK should leave the EU or not. 

Nonsense. Remain at all costs. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I might have said you had a point a couple of years ago but over 3 years down the line and cliff edge the only Brexit on offer I think the referendum result is unsafe and people should be consulted again. Whether or not we should have left by now we haven't and pretending the original result is sacrosanct is nonsense. It was wrong to hold a referendum , it was arguably wrong the result was not enacted and  it is wrong to crash out now without a mandate.  Clean slate , new vote and move on whatever the result

10 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Of course, but the UK need to leave the EU first. People voted to leave the EU. The european election indicated that they haven’t changed their minds. People are free to campaign to rejoin the EU after. 

At most, the European election showed that about 5.8m people are keen enough on a No Deal Brexit to vote for parties advocating it. But you think 30% for the Brexit Party was a landslide.

19 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Is there any level of no-deal turmoil that would dissuade you from this point of view? If there is, then the only difference between you and 'the FBPE lot' is the level of turmoil you are willing to accept. If there isn't, you're a fucking moron.