You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Doner Kebabs

Elite

What a state that place was. Got punched by some rugby lad out with his teammates on my way out of there once. Wasn't even drunk, was picking up my mates! Still, better than marmaris.

Anyway, it was a picture of Hilary Briss.

Was Mamaris the one on Gold Street by The Tube? Once got freebie doner in there. Never made it taste any better. Shit hole.

The Penguin fish bar was Tivvy's only realistic takeaway option, alas no kebabs though

• 2 years later...

Had a full on doner kebab last night, stone cold sober, loads of chilli sauce, magic. My 10 year old son loves them too, but he has them with no sauce, just lettuce. I'm thinking of taking a paternity test as i'm just not au fait with that at all. 

The urge to poop is quite astounding right now, going to hold on as long as possible though, it needs to stew. 

• Upvote 1

Had a full on doner kebab last night, stone cold sober, loads of chilli sauce, magic. My 10 year old son loves them too, but he has them with no sauce, just lettuce. I'm thinking of taking a paternity test as i'm just not au fait with that at all. 

The urge to poop is quite astounding right now, going to hold on as long as possible though, it needs to stew. 

Chilli sauce is a must. Too many cunts order it with loads of chilli sauce AND mayo though.

Guest Pistonbroke

I've seriously contemplated getting one of these little beauties lately. Might get the Mother In Law to get me one for my Birthday. https://www.amazon.de/H%C3%A4hnchengrill-Gleichm%C3%A4%C3%9Fige-Hitzeverteilung-Teilzerlegbar-Sp%C3%BClmaschinenfesten/dp/B01ITGX62A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486126411&sr=8-2&keywords=Doner+kebab+grill

91RgJZ6A3vL._SL1500_.jpg

I've seriously contemplated getting one of these little beauties lately. Might get the Mother In Law to get me one for my Birthday. https://www.amazon.de/H%C3%A4hnchengrill-Gleichm%C3%A4%C3%9Fige-Hitzeverteilung-Teilzerlegbar-Sp%C3%BClmaschinenfesten/dp/B01ITGX62A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486126411&sr=8-2&keywords=Doner+kebab+grill

91RgJZ6A3vL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm TOTALLY buying one of these bad boys.