You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sturridge injured again....

dave u

Relax, Rodgers seems calm, he was enjoying the Xfactor yesterday. Probably looking for a striker there I guess.

Hopefully he wasn't getting tips about how to run his transfer committee. Those X Factor judges know even less about spotting talent than our transfer committee allegedly do.

• Upvote 1

it's them showbiz teeth. Fuck sake teeth can effect all different areas can cause ear ache, sinus problems, managerial deficiencies, abcesses, infection of the gum leading to gum disease. I read a true story about a man who was given the hand of a seriel killer in an operation and he strangled himself to death, we don't know whose dentures brenden got..... could be fucking diedre barlows ma.

• Upvote 1

Indeed, anyone going to the Xfactor should be burned, or at least slightly charred. I bet he has  erm an eclectic record collection. Maybe a bit of, Wham, Mick Hucknall and a bit of Ricky Martin.  Rodgers is defo a livin la vida loco sort of man.

Alvin Stardust?

it's them showbiz teeth. Fuck sake teeth can effect all different areas can cause ear ache, sinus problems, managerial deficiencies, abcesses, infection of the gum leading to gum disease. I read a true story about a man who was given the hand of a seriel killer in an operation and he strangled himself to death, we don't know whose dentures brenden got..... could be fucking diedre barlows ma.

Mike Walker?

Could do with worse than stick him up with Borini in a diamond. He's a complete waste of time where deployed at the moment without decent forwards to pick out. He's the one player who could bang a few goals in if in the right positions. Borini would free up space.

Fuck's sake, meant to rep this but negged it by mistake. Someone sort it please.

Kenny went to a Boyzone concert and bumped in to Andy Carroll. I wish all our managers were as tough and manly as John Wayne but then we'd probably get an infinite string of Souness'.

The plural of Souness is Souni, and the collective noun is 'an anger of Souni.'

• Upvote 8

Kenny went to a Boyzone concert and bumped in to Andy Carroll. I wish all our managers were as tough and manly as John Wayne but then we'd probably get an infinite string of Souness'.

Yeah...but X factor????

Could have at least gone to Strictly.Some of them movers and groovers on there could teach Balotelli a thing or two about energy/speed of movement   

Yeah...but X factor????

Could have at least gone to Strictly.Some of them movers and groovers on there could teach Balotelli a thing or two about energy/speed of movement   

By the looks of things it looks like he's already been and took hints on movement off the likes of John Sergeant and Ann Widdecombe.

• Upvote 1