You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Slow Horses - season 1

Good cast, but a bit shite. Spy thrillers should all be set in the Cold War era, before mobile phones, and definitely before clichéd super-hacker geeks can trace everything from a laptop. No idea if the book is any better, but if it has the same incredulous plot points I won't be rushing out to read it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gotta admit I'm struggling with Yellowstone. I'm on the 4th episode and the woman with the tits in the bath aside, it's all a bit meh. I thought 1883 was great, but this pales in comparison so far. Is this what other people thought before it got better or is it just not for me?

49 minutes ago, M_B said:

Gotta admit I'm struggling with Yellowstone. I'm on the 4th episode and the woman with the tits in the bath aside, it's all a bit meh. I thought 1883 was great, but this pales in comparison so far. Is this what other people thought before it got better or is it just not for me?

1883 definitely had a grittier story, loved that.

The Watcher. Shit/10. How the fuck has Boardwalk empire tough guy gone to worst acting I've seen in a while. Just as you think it can't get any worse, Netflix doing another season(as only Netflix can)

Don't know if it's just me but they seem to throw random swear words in to try and make it grittier.

Slow Horses. 7/10. Very watchable. Gary Oldman puts in a great performance.

Only complaint about this and other similar stuff, why was it easier to track people on cctv 20 years ago? You couldn't move then, now it's "we've lost him" in London, really?

Watched the first 3 episodes of The Patient on Disney. Short and snappy little episodes but it has potential, Steve Carell is a Jewish psychiatrist (not sure at this stage what Jewish has to do with anything), he's kidnapped by a patient for some home counselling.

This all happens within 5 minutes so it's not a spoiler.

Three Pines

Murder mystery starring Alfred Molina.

Agatha Christie-like, but the setting is murdered and missing indigenous women here in Canada, an ongoing tragedy and a serious subject, obviously.

The contrast is quite jarring.

Only two (of eight) hours in, so I'm going to withhold judgement.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Harrison Booth said:

Watched the first 3 episodes of The Patient on Disney. Short and snappy little episodes but it has potential, Steve Carell is a Jewish psychiatrist (not sure at this stage what Jewish has to do with anything), he's kidnapped by a patient for some home counselling.

This all happens within 5 minutes so it's not a spoiler.

Just watched the first episode and that last line came out of nowhere, 3 episodes in and it still hasn't been explained?!