You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Honestly i didn't see them as bad as Rogan made out. If you've watched any Thai fight they throw right up to the bell.

One of the bigger MNA journos says he was on the same side of the cage and couldn't hear the bell. The ref should habe been in there to seperate. He was too far away

Good close fight.had Boetsch win id be fucking screwing as it would have cost me money. Sfter that went tits up got to go eith the Thai fighter.

A cheat and a liar. I hope she gets a good pasting next time out.

Liar?

The first shots she was in the middle of a combo. You throw them on autopilot after the first gets thrown. Holm knows from boxing you keep your guard up at the bell.

The second was similar for me,she was hurt throwing back and ithers hsve said tbey couldnt hear the bell either that side of the cage.

The ref was poor dhould have been in quicker snd broke up the cage clinches as nothing was happening

Cyborg will maul here. She'll bullrush her and take it to the floor

• Upvote 1

That was on her that, the ref was close and maybe could have been closer but for me she knew what she was doing. She was mid combo on the first but she had enough time to take power off the last shot but it was full blooded. She should have had a point deducted. Fact she done it twice makes it inexcusable.

Boetsch in with Souza was a joke to be honest, I understand they want to keep jacre busy but what the fuck did we learn from that?

the first one was legitimately after the bell. 

The second one was right on it, so i dont think it was worthy of a point deduction.

the ref was a shocker though, he should have separated the two when Holm was quite frankly holding the ugly dutch girl up against the fence and doing absolutely fuck all but wasting time. 

Crap fight, crap officiating, and once again proving that without McGregor, the UFC can be pretty shitty. 

How much would you have won

2 of my three didnt come in but i new id hsve to get lucky. I never bother trying to win £20 or so.

Id have been pissed had Boetsch win with the Holly result but not bothered after that blew it.

Got to back any muay thai fighter

once again proving that without McGregor, the UFC can be pretty shitty.

Think thats a bit ott

Some great fights coming up.

Im legitimately pumped up for

Rumble vs Cormier

Shevchenko vs Nunes

Browne vs Lewis

Woodley vS Thompson

Khabib vs Ferguson

Overeem vs Hunt

Really interested in seeing if Hendricks can gey going again with Lombard

Also tumours that the Korean superboy is fighting Rensn Barao

Also got Daley vs McDonald in bellator

It was 6/1 And had £5 on it.

McGregor definitely gives it the XFactor and will get the casual MMA fans interested but as you said Lee there are some great fights coming up. Really interested in what's gonna happen with Cormier/Rumble as Jones is in the wings. Does Cormier get a third attempt at the second fight?

Gentlemen, I think I've mentioned in this thread a few times that I've never really been into it and have watched a few since all the hype around the first McGregor/Diaz fight. Seeing as there's a wealth of old events floating round on Kodi can you suggest a few of the best old fights I should watch. Preferably with the number (UFC 202 or whatever) so it's easier to find.

Seeing as I know pretty much fuck all about the history of the sport I'll be able to watch them without knowing who wins.

Watch all of Fedor's and Cro Cops fights before they fight each other in Pride, still the biggest most anticipated fight in MMA history.

It was to big fans of the sport that new about MMA not the UFC. Id say Chuck vs Wanderli was as big. But Chuck got his arse knocked out by Rampage meaning the fight happened to late

Both Chuck and Wand (Especially Wand) were damaged goods by the time they fought, if they'd have fought the first time Wand was brought over to square up to Chuck "I want to fuck Chuck" it would of been comparable to Fedor v Cro Cop.

Both of them were on this massive unbeaten run at the time I think, I used to lie in bed thinking about them fighting it would of been huge more so because of the Pride Vs UFC thing.

I think Hughes Vs Grace and GSP v BJPenn 2 have probably been the two biggest UFC fights, well at least until I started losing interest. I'd imagine Conner McGregor and Rousey fights have been much bigger in terms of numbers since UFC got more mainstream.