You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Irrespective of whether we in need Salah or not it is clear he was a target and the fact we have been fucked over by the Chavs again is humiliating. Of we've had to redirect the funds to buy cover for Lucas then its even worse. Whilst we dick around with transfer committees, money ball and low fucking offers for our top targets the rest are doing their deals. Embarrassing.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

• Downvote 1

Got the impression Brendan was really biting his tounge when asked about transfers and the prospects of bringing players in. Missing out on a right sided attacker is one thing, but we are ridiculously weak in other positions. We have to act, if we miss out on top 4 this season, i find it hard to beleive we have a better chance to improve the squad in the summer compared to our rivals.

Got the impression Brendan was really biting his tounge when asked about transfers and the prospects of bringing players in. Missing out on a right sided attacker is one thing, but we are ridiculously weak in other positions. We have to act, if we miss out on top 4 this season, i find it hard to beleive we have a better chance to improve the squad in the summer compared to our rivals.

"As always I am focused..."

How unbelievably fucking frustrating. What the hell are we playing at at all? I just hope we have some more targets lined up and signed before the window shuts. A DM and a fullback would do nicely if possible.

As for Mourinho, I hope you we end your title dreams when you come to Anfield you spiteful twat. Another 'ghost goal' would go down a fucking treat. That'll give you something else to cry yourself to sleep over for years to come. Cunt!!!

"Everyone is a cunt"

"Heads should roll"

"We're giving up our chance to come 4th"

"Throwing our season away"

All because we're not signing some guy nobody had ever heard of a month ago. Reading this thread you'd think we were relegation threatened. Laughable.

Do you know what a wider theme is? No? Doesn't seem like it.

The only thing laughable is your attempt to relegate the justified concerns of people on here to some kind of kneejerk hysteria because of your myopic analysis. Heads should have rolled last summer, never mind now, and I said as much then.

There are serious questions to be asked.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Genuine question. How are we fixing the ratio in your eyes?

Well, by getting more good players for the money than we get poor players. We went from a large proportion of our purchases being utter shit, to getting players like Mignolet, Sakho, Toure, Allen, Coutinho and Sturridge. Yes, we've had mistakes. Whilst we're out of the CL and unwilling to spend 50m plus 250k per week, that'll keep happening.

More concerned about the manner of negotiations than Salah himself.

You have no idea about the manner of negotiations other than an ITK post from RAWK. Why is this guys post taken as gospel? has he a record of providing irrefutable proof about every expect of our transfer dealings? 

You are getting worked up about what you think about someone you don't know who may know someone whoknowssomeonewhoheard...

Utter fucking nonsense.

• Upvote 1

The_Inquisitor.JPG

"Ian Ayre, you have been found unworthy of having existed. Your life and all memory of you will be wiped from history. The void you occupied in the space-time continuum will be allocated to a person who was never given the gift of life. May they spend their time more wisely."

Got the impression Brendan was really biting his tounge when asked about transfers and the prospects of bringing players in. Missing out on a right sided attacker is one thing, but we are ridiculously weak in other positions. We have to act, if we miss out on top 4 this season.

Agreed. Stop bloody dithering and act.

It'll be Brendan who'll get the grief from the board members if we don't make top 4 as well.

Do you know what a wider theme is? No? Doesn't seem like it.

The only thing laughable is your attempt to relegate the justified concerns of people on here to some kind of kneejerk hysteria because of your myopic analysis. Heads should have rolled last summer, never mind now, and I said as much then.

There are serious questions to be asked.

People are just desperate to create a massive drama. I'm wondering if you lot really feel 'humiliated' by this, and that the owners are trying to stop us achieving as is being suggested? It's ridiculous. We were top of the league a month ago, scoring fuck loads of goals. Maybe we just don't need some Egyptian wanker?

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

People are just desperate to create a massive drama.

It's mind-boggling, isn't it. Two days ago nobody would have given a shit about this guy. Now Chelsea have got him, we're the worst in the world again. Fuck me, it's foot stomping at its worst.