You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United (H) 01/09/2013

Dan

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aspas has been alright. Just hasnt been able to get into the game after our early goal.

Ridiculous yellow card he got. I bet no one ever has been booked for that. A bit like the Mascherano sending off.

Van Persie is a cunt.

Agreed. Give him a good talking to at halftime and see how he handles the first 15-20 minutes. If he doesn't improve, swap him for Sterling then.

He really is a despicable !@#$%^&*. And Gerrard told him so in no uncertain terms.

Aspas needs to be hooked. He's been !@#$%^&*, and he's in danger of being sent off. I can see a red card for the mancs here.

Come on Reds, please win this.

Hate the rapist. He thinks he's Messi, the pervert should know who he's playing.

Have a feeling the cunts are going to resort to thuggery in the second half. I really hope Coutinho's up for this. In a way, Moses would be brilliant for a situation like this, strong and fast, able handle the physical hammering we're about to go through.

Hope the ref doesn't allow the shit though.

What's he saying? I recall Winter being quite the proponent of Hodgson's methods when the latter was at Anfield.

its all on his Twatter updates....

some of them added here on the guardian match page (19th) min and more after HT

Liverpool v Manchester United – live! | Football | theguardian.com

Fuckinghell Agger,what sort of header is that