You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 13/01/2023 at 21:12, Section_31 said:

Most dogs were mongrels when I was a kid, they used to wander around on their own shitting. They didn't have coats, nor were they bred to be half labrador and half ballpoint pen. People didn't photograph them or give them food fit for human consumption. And the world was a better place for it.

Yeah we had two street dogs, Sam and Rex, took one of them to southport once when I was 13 with me mates. He just walked on the train followed us round and then come back to Bootle, no collars or lead or anything. think he had a good time.

• Upvote 7

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah we had two street dogs, Sam and Rex, took one of them to southport once when I was 13 with me mates. He just walked on the train followed us round and then come back to Bootle, no collars or lead or anything. think he had a good time.

My nan's dog Scamp was half lab and half something else (he had the same colour scheme as a cow), he'd been slashed by a smackhead (80s style) and had a big scar on his belly. He used to do some wicked farts. Me nan would let him out to roam and he'd just patrol Speke with this big fuck off crew of dogs following him around like king ding, massive dogs, tiny ones, allsorts. 

If I'd be out playing and he was wandering the streets I'd shout him and he'd come up and say hello, but then he'd give me this look as if to say 'I'm with me mates' and then fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

On 14/01/2023 at 12:24, Section_31 said:

Let's not start criticising each other's looks that's some glass houses shit. 

The Bitch is the only good looking lad on here and even he admits he's gone a bit fat Thor.

This is actually true, I used to look a bit like the fella in the Mummy , ironically not Brendan Fraser, because now I look like Brendan Fraser.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elite said:

I don't know how it would work but dog ownership needs to be heavily regulated and maybe even licensed. 

So do breeders. Shit for brains thinking they are entrepreneurs because they breed dogs, sell their pups then breed them again straight away often getting rid of the bitch once its past its use and repeating the cycle with one of their pups. Scum. 

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

We have a babysitter and she was looking after her cousins for her uncle. This staffy went for her and she had nasty scratches all over her arm and belly, with a bite mark as well. They also have a 6 year old and an autistic teenager who apparently the dog has gone after frequently, but the dog is as good as gold with the 6 year old apparently. 

They haven't got rid of the dog yet and are pondering what to do with it. Mental. 

• 2 weeks later...

I see Sunak has now said that this XL bully breed will be banned by the end of the year. I walk my two dogs every night at the back of ours and we occasionally come across a woman with a muzzled XL bully. Another woman i talk to said that it had attacked her dog (a spaniel) when her daughter had been out walking it previously. It's hideous looking, always looks to lunge at my dogs, is clearly aggressive and i have no idea how a woman of about 5ft 2 can control it. I struggle to contain my two, once they get on a scent, and they are beagles!    

On 01/02/2023 at 18:21, Elite said:

I don't know how it would work but dog ownership needs to be heavily regulated and maybe even licensed. 

There used to a licence in the UK until the late 80s or early 90s for the princely sum of 37 and a half pence. I wonder which government thought it was a good idea to scrap? No points for guessing the correct answer.

Are dogs dangerous or is it the environment they are raised in?  My best mates dad use to have massive Alsatian's and they were softer than ice cream in the midday sun.  I'm sure there are breeds that shouldn't be kept as pets but I always wonder how they are treated to cause behaviour like this.  

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are dogs dangerous or is it the environment they are raised in?  My best mates dad use to have massive Alsatian's and they were softer than ice cream in the midday sun.  I'm sure there are breeds that shouldn't be kept as pets but I always wonder how they are treated to cause behaviour like this.  

Some of them are bred specifically to be cunts though. 

We could start by taking the people who aggressively breed these dogs and shooting them dead in the streets. Sorry, I mean, er, giving them community service or something.

Just bring in a licence for dog ownership. Make it a couple of hundred quid and perhaps stipulate that you have to have an IQ above that of a sack of turnips.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

We could start by taking the people who aggressively breed these dogs and shooting them dead in the streets. Sorry, I mean, er, giving them community service or something.

Just bring in a licence for dog ownership. Make it a couple of hundred quid and perhaps stipulate that you have to have an IQ above that of a sack of turnips.

Yup. 

20 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Agree with this although I'd make the license more like £200,000 to own a breed which can take on a grow man in a square go.

Absolutely no need for regular people to own animals like that.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mook said:

Agree with this although I'd make the license more like £200,000 to own a breed which can take on a grow man in a square go.

Absolutely no need for regular people to own animals like that.

Yeah, agreed. 

£200k, and you have to get bollock naked and cover yourself in bacon in a cage with the animal that you wish to breed. Just to see if you can control it, like. 

18 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Not all dogs are bad, a lot is to do with the owners, but not all dogs are capable of killing a person regardless, dogs have a brain, dogs can have all manner of mental illness, they can't tell you about them.

Summary, don't own any dog that's physically capable of killing a person.

Bottom line. I'm sure some grizzly bears are ace, but I wouldn't have one in my house.

25 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Bottom line. I'm sure some grizzly bears are ace, but I wouldn't have one in my house.

Nah, they're all cunts.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Yeah, agreed. 

£200k, and you have to get bollock naked and cover yourself in bacon in a cage with the animal that you wish to breed. Just to see if you can control it, like. 

I'd pay good money to see that.