You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

Rashid is on it, he wants Rodgers gone.

Reply to @HRashid_

Replies

Rashid

56m56 minutes ago

Rashid ‏@HRashid_

@DominicKing_DM You can reach Michael Gordon on Michael.Gordon@liverpoolfc.com as well as mgordon@redsox.com - be polite. Love your club.

One month of The Rasher and Gordon will be ready to sell the whole club.

• Upvote 1

One month of The Rasher and Gordon will be ready to sell the whole club.

Yeah, if that Mike Gordon actually exists though. He could be a fictional character created by FSG to stop breaking JohnTom balls and the email account might be managed by some secretary.

You don't need stats to see we've got three strikers on the bench who're all shit, that our flagship signing often doesn't play or is played out of position, that we've been routinely humiliated and our tactics and team selections more often than not don't make any sense at all.

Footy's not that complicated. There's nothing much going on here besides the fact we buy crap players and get beaten because they can't play football very well.  

You see, I just don't agree with that. It is pretty complicated, and that's why it's hard to get right. It's not complicated if you work in hindsight though, that's a different matter

You sign great players that have been awesome for someone else that everyone thinks is a lock and then they don't work. Whilst someone else goes and gets some cheap lad from the Dutch league and he explodes. If it was easy then half of all transfers wouldn't fail.

British attitudes to how coaching and performance analysis are just complicating a simple game where you just get good players and kick them up the arse is, in my opinion, one of the reasons we don't do as well as we could as a nation.

• Upvote 2

You see, I just don't agree with that. It is pretty complicated, and that's why it's hard to get right. It's not complicated if you work in hindsight though, that's a different matter

Indeed.

You sign great players that have been awesome for someone else that everyone thinks is a lock and then they don't work. Whilst someone else goes and gets some cheap lad from the Dutch league and he explodes. If it was easy then half of all transfers wouldn't fail.

Indeed.

British attitudes to how coaching and performance analysis are just complicating a simple game where you just get good players and kick them up the arse is, in my opinion, one of the reasons we don't do as well as we could as a nation.

Indeed.

Can someone avail me of the mess they made when sacking Kenny/Getting Rodgers in? Who were the other targets at the time? 

I know about Henry getting snapped having a latte with Martinez in Florida but who else was on the list?

No one..........on their list.

I used to think you were essentially a dim but amiable sort to be applauded for their hapless championing of lost causes

A low grade TLW Don Quixote without the humour or verve

Now you're just getting to be irritating

Take a nice Summer break. It will do you the world of good

You can champion the genius that is Brendan Rodgers and our masterful owners with renewed vigour and insight in September

I'm far from dim mate don't let me not caring about spelling mistakes fool you.

It's a joke and I'm in a good mood about LFC after fearing the worst, seeing as BR is staying maybe it's time for those on his back to take a break and start supporting the team.

I was devastated when Rafa was sacked and even more so when I found out who his replacement was, I got behind Hodgson as doing othwlerwise doesn't help the club or it's goals, a lot of fans need to do the same now with BR.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can someone avail me of the mess they made when sacking Kenny/Getting Rodgers in? Who were the other targets at the time? 

I know about Henry getting snapped having a latte with Martinez in Florida but who else was on the list?

Looks like the list was limited to Martinez and De Boer who both have confirmed that they have turned FSG down.

LVG laughed at the possibility of retiring to become DoF as well. 

Looks like the list was limited to Martinez and De Boer who both have confirmed that they have turned FSG down.

LVG laughed at the possibility of retiring to become DoF as well. 

Got any evidence of any of this? De Boer maybe I remember something. But Martinez? Was he offered anything? Are you going on Dave Whelan's word there?

Here's a quote from van Gaal as well

Van Gaal said: “I decided to go and talk to Liverpool, after they had approached me.

"I had serious talks with them and for me it was a good option because I considered Liverpool as a fantastic club.”

In short: stop making shit up.

I'm far from dim mate don't let me not caring about spelling mistakes fool you.

It's a joke and I'm in a good mood about LFC after fearing the worst, seeing as BR is staying maybe it's time for those on his back to take a break and start supporting the team.

I was devastated when Rafa was sacked and even more so when I found out who his replacement was, I got behind Hodgson as doing othwlerwise doesn't help the club or it's goals, a lot of fans need to do the same now with BR.

Sorry, but what the fuck? What do you envisage this even means during a time when there's no football being played? 

The season's over so it's not like the dislike of the current set up is being heard at the ground. No one cares what's being written on a forum, and if they do then we're in even deeper trouble.

It comes across like a lazy phrase used by those who want to end a discussion.

Sorry, but what the fuck? What do you envisage this even means during a time when there's no football being played? 

The season's over so it's not like the dislike of the current set up is being heard at the ground. No one cares what's being written on a forum, and if they do then we're in even deeper trouble.

It comes across like a lazy phrase used by those who want to end a discussion.

U_mad_troll_gif.gif

Do you go to the game JP?