You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Losing their pull already; shows you how instrumental Ferguson was to the evil empire,

Having the right manager is important.

How many foreign players do even know who Moyes is unless they follow the PL on a regular basis.

Its not like Everton have made themselves known in Europe over the years.

Maybe they think I'd rather sit this one out and when they appoint an actual good manager not likely to get sacked the next year I'll consider it.

Every year for the last 3-4 seasons they have come out with the same rubbish:

United have money to spend. Then there are rumours linking them to loads of top players and bids of 30-40 million.

Its all bullshit, they dont have the big money they want their fans to think they have. They do it every year.

I laughed at the mancs walking around saying they would get bale/ronaldo....fuck do they have that kind of money. Even if they did psg/monaco/city/chelsea would blow them out of the water.

Can't you move house again?

It was much nicer when you weren't splattering the forum with your abortion-like posts.

Its probably better than your Strictly Come Dancing threads or other threads you have started people find meaningless and boring so they dont bother posting in them.

Just had a look, 48 replies is the most you have got in any thread you have started apart from match threads and you had around 20% of the posts in that thread yourself.

I'd rather look at my own contribution before I started to talk about others if I were you, but thats what you do is it not, talk about other posters all the time day in day out?

Hurrah.

Dear, oh dear.

Is he banned yet?

You need to stop talking about yourself in 3rd person Tom, it does not suit you.

I've heard the 3 least liked members on here might get culled once a month so seeing as you have been bottom of the reputation list for years I'm sure you will get your wish when that happens.

You need to stop talking about yourself in 3rd person Tom, it does not suit you.

I've heard the 3 least liked members on here might get culled once a month so seeing as you have been bottom of the reputation list for years I'm sure you will get your wish when that happens.

You're an idiot, Code72. A bona fide half-witted helmet.

Is he banned yet?

I'd rather look at my own contribution before I started to talk about others if I were you, but thats what you do is it not, talk about other posters all the time day in day out?

Hurrah.

Hahahhahaaha

But if you looked into your own contribution you would just find people calling you a mother fucker?