You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Maybe in some alternative universe he is, but not in the real world.

Saviola is a genius, Tevez is a black haired Dirk Kuyt impression.

The best part of this is that it shows exactly who you are.

When you said it back in 2009 it was just wrong. Not the end of the world, it was blinkered and foolish but we've all been wrong about a player or two from time to time. I was on record when we brought Keane in that same year thinking it was a brilliant signing and that he'd complement the team beautifully.

But when you repeat this rubbish in 2013, citing cherry-picked statistics to "prove" what a blind man could see is pure stupidity, it shows the kind of person that you are. I don't agree with those like Fugitive who say that you're just out to wind people up. I honestly think you are this thick, and more to the point, you dig your heels in the more wrong you are because you absolutely refuse to admit that you were wrong about anything.

Anybody seen much of this Garay? Pacey and aerially dominant sounds like the type of defender we could do with.

Rafa was after him in 2007 I think. At the time I tried to watch a few of his games, and he looks quite good. Very confident on the ball and utterly dominated the attackers. That was years ago though.

I can't believe anyone would think he is on the wind up

20,000+ posts isnt a wind up

He is 100% serious about everything he says on here. He genuinely believes Saviola is a genuis and better than Tevez and also that John Pantsil is better than Glen Johnson

That's why you should just laugh, instead of trying to challenge him. He is an idiot who probably wore a jesters hat to his own wedding.

I can't think of a single person who is more stupid on this forum

Today he said "saviola has better stats the Tevez"

Then it was proved, with stats, that he isnt

So he said "we can only talk about international stats"

LOL

Come on, that is seriously funny shit

I can't believe anyone would think he is on the wind up

20,000+ posts isnt a wind up

He is 100% serious about everything he says on here. He genuinely believes Saviola is a genuis and better than Tevez and also that John Pantsil is better than Glen Johnson

That's why you should just laugh, instead of trying to challenge him. He is an idiot who probably wore a jesters hat to his own wedding.

I can't think of a single person who is more stupid on this forum

Today he said "saviola has better stats the Tevez"

Then it was proved, with stats, that he isnt

So he said "we can only talk about international stats"

LOL

Come on, that is seriously funny shit

LOL!!!!

Fucking ban this slobbering mong.

Something in the BBC gossip column about us looking at Andreas Weimann from Villa on the cheap in the summer as he has a year left on his contract.

Not exactly one to set the pulses racing if true, but I don't think he'd be bad cover to have. Looks an instinctive finisher and not scared of putting a shift in, from what I've seen.

Something in the BBC gossip column about us looking at Andreas Weimann from Villa on the cheap in the summer as he has a year left on his contract.

Not exactly one to set the pulses racing if true, but I don't think he'd be bad cover to have. Looks an instinctive finisher and not scared of putting a shift in, from what I've seen.

I read that, then thought that whenever I see him on MOTD he always drags his shots disastrously wide, so avoid him.

He is an idiot who probably wore a jesters hat to his own wedding.

I don't know who this unnecessarily-aggressive WUM spammer is, but he's slowly growing on me.

Mind you, so is a cutaneous fungal infection.