You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oscar Pistorius

Champ

I think we're being a bit superficial here. You think that just because she was a bit fit that she didn't have a gob on her? Until you're in the situation he was in on the fateful night you don't know how you'll react. How many can honestly say that even if it was almost certainly your missus having a shit, if there was even the remotest possibility that the bogeyman was behind the door, and you had a big fuck off gun, you'd take a chance and pull the trigger?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

This judge doesn't look the sort mate. I reckon she'll finger him at absolute max.

I reckon she's gonna end up a very rich woman mate. Pistorious won't get away without a jail sentence, probably for shooting a weapon, but in all essence the cunt is going to get off lightly. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I think we're being a bit superficial here. You think that just because she was a bit fit that she didn't have a gob on her? Until you're in the situation he was in on the fateful night you don't know how you'll react. How many can honestly say that even if it was almost certainly your missus having a shit, if there was even the remotest possibility that the bogeyman was behind the door, and you had a big fuck off gun, you'd take a chance and pull the trigger?

With a locked door between you and said burglar why pull the trigger? Just wait and if the door opens you have a loaded gun to face the situation. What would a said burglar do in your bathroom? Nick the fucking soap? 

With a locked door between you and said burglar why pull the trigger? Just wait and if the door opens you have a loaded gun to face the situation. What would a said burglar do in your bathroom? Nick the fucking soap? 

Maybe he had really expensive soap. Or towels. Or a toilet seat made out of gold.

I reckon she's going to give him the maximum she can. She's made sure that she can't be called out, even stopping the trial for 6 weeks to see if he has a case for being mental. He's getting fucked badly

I know what you mean with this.  Even the stuff detrimental to the state's case so far this morning could have simply been ensuring he's seen to be treated scrupulously fairly, limiting his chances of a successful appeal. 

If he's going down, it appears he's going down from his own desperate evidence.  Which would be justice.

I wonder if her saying certain witnesses' evidence was unreliable but not dishonest may come to be seen as a significant pointer to her summing up of him, by way of contrast.  If she tests his evidence as harshly as she has everything else so far, it can't look good for him from an honesty point of view in her eyes.

LBWC got it. As for why a burglar would be in the bathroom; who knows what goes through the mind of the sick fuckers nowadays. A dirty burgle should be on the bed or living room carpet, you don't go flushing your turd down someones toilet, even if it is a floater. Fucking abnormal that is.