You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oscar Pistorius

Champ

Guest Pistonbroke

He's addressing the judge directly.  Which may be cultural and normal practice in SA for all I know, but given there's no jury in the trial, it's also apt given his entire focus of playing to the gallery is purely for her benefit.

True, but i reckon she's a hard bitch who is going to give him the hardest sentence she possibly can. 

True, but i reckon she's a hard bitch who is going to give him the hardest sentence she possibly can. 

I would be very, very surprised if she's fallen for his amateur histrionics. 

No idea what the SA appeal system is like, but with a wretch so prepared to weasel his way down to any level in attempting to save his own skin, they are no doubt trying to leave him no room to use it should he be found guilty.

Once he gets banged up in Nobbin Island the prisoners will use him like a ventriloquists dummy, plonk them on their sweaty laps and ram their fists right up him.

He'll have eyes like Nookie Bear before the summer is here.

And an arse like Bubbles the monkey.

• Upvote 3

I would be very, very surprised if she's fallen for his amateur histrionics. 

No idea what the SA appeal system is like, but with a wretch so prepared to weasel his way down to any level in attempting to save his own skin, they are no doubt trying to leave him no room to use it should he be found guilty.

Pretty much what an interviewee from the SA legal system said on 5 Live this afternoon. The Judge will make sure he gets breaks, etc. so he can't appeal on the basis he was unfairly treated. All avenues of escape being cut off n'all.

Pretty much what an interviewee from the SA legal system said on 5 Live this afternoon. The Judge will make sure he gets breaks, etc. so he can't appeal on the basis he was unfairly treated. All avenues of escape being cut off n'all.

To do that, all they'd need would be a cow catcher.

Once he gets banged up in Nobbin Island the prisoners will use him like a ventriloquists dummy, plonk them on their sweaty laps and ram their fists right up him.

He'll have eyes like Nookie Bear before the summer is here.

And an arse like Bubbles the monkey.

It might be the other way round.

I'm not so sure I like this line:

To paraphrase the tormentors of Liverpool FC: always the victim, it’s never his fault.

Edit: I tried to edit your name out of the quotation directly above but unsuccessfully. To be clear, the quote is from the link provided.

Oscar Shitstoryis : "Shot me missus coz she was a cunt and now I'm shit scared of going to chokey where I'll get bummed ragged."

Lawyer : "Fair point like lid."

Interesting concept that. Could be like Christmas for all the dwarves banged up over there provided they hide his legs