You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC possible pre-season game in Australia

redinoz

Put me on ignore then.

Some creation of chances and space.

No.

What service has he had in this game?

Calm down NV, it wasn't directed at you personally, but generally all of the excuses rolled out for our young Fabio.

Creation of chances and space? So over the 20 odd games or so we've seen him play, we haven't created a chance for him? Even in this game he's had chances, to either assist or get a shot on target or do something useful with the ball. He's done crap all though, unsurprisingly.

Im not expecting him to score a hat trick but i'm expecting him to not look so utterly confused, weak, slow and pointless. I don't mean just today (after all, its preseason) but throughout his time here.

In the last game he was put clean through one on one and absolutely fluffed his lines - and it wasn't the first time. It has nothing to do with service, in my opinion anyway.

...he has great movement though, which makes it all better.

Ibe is a far better player than Sterling. He actually knows what to do with the ball.

"Far better"? No. It's ridiculous to make an assertion like that on the back of one first team game and a couple of friendlies.

I hope we keep Wisdom in and around the first team and sack off signing that Ilori.

Agreed, Wisdom is boss and just needs a chance.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Calm down NV, it wasn't directed at you personally, but generally all of the excuses rolled out for our young Fabio.

Creation of chances and space? So over the 20 odd games or so we've seen him play, we haven't created a chance for him?

I was talking about this match, mate. I thought he was very good at the end of last season, BTW. Space was created for him and chances made.

I was talking about this match, mate. I thought he was very good at the end of last season, BTW. Space was created for him and chances made.

Fair enough, I guess we just differ in opinion. He's here for the season ahead it seems so it'll be his chance to prove his worth and we'll see how he does. By all means, I hope he's a world beater.

He's going to have a lot of competition though, so good luck to him!

Not body language experts you say. Then stop banging on about it you cunts.

They are annoying me with that shit, but you cant deny that suarez doesnt look that interested

In other news, downing gets the ball, aspas drops into the hole in loads of space, downing tries a 70 yard cross field ball.......fail

Utter garbage decision making