You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Luis Suarez - intentionally diabolical"

dave u

21 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

A 33 year old who is getting his contract terminated at a shambles of a club wouldn't take Firmino's place, don't be silly. He'd be a bench/rotation option at best. 

To be fair they're releasing him because he earns 20m per year and they could get 3 decent players for those types of wages at a time they want to rebuild and surely won't get rid of Messi. It doesn't mean he couldn't do a great job for us as the 4th forward, although he'd likely have to take a 50% pay cut, maybe more. 

21 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

He couldn't do what Firmino does at all. He still scores goals and he still has some magic left in him but he's played in a low intensity Barcelona team for a couple years now and he's fat. He couldn't do what our forwards do, if we were to sign him, we'd have to accommodate him and compensate for him in some type of way.  

Whoever the cover is, we’d have to accommodate or compensate somewhat, would much rather have a ‘fat’ Suarez than rely on the likes of Origi or Brewster to come up with some magic. And he COULD do what Bobby does, maybe not at the top top level,  but against the bottom half sides, arguably Suarez would actually be a better option. Neither are blessed with pace, but they work their arses off, drop deep, press, vision, skill. Firmino with his stamina would still get the nod on the biggest games but against the shite, Suarez would be an excellent option in a season where the fixture list in the last 4 months is going to absolutely kill us.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Baltar said:

He was the best striker we had since Fowler IMO but I wouldn't want him back. Past his best (still good though) and I can't forgive his behaviour against us when we played his shitbag "dream club". Fuck him.

I think you forgot 'The fucking cunt'.

I wonder if Suarez leaving means Coutinho is staying at Barca? Hilarious if Phil is replacing Luis.

4 minutes ago, Baltar said:

He was the best striker we had since Fowler IMO but I wouldn't want him back. Past his best (still good though) and I can't forgive his behaviour against us when we played his shitbag "dream club". Fuck him.

Man celebrates a goal against former Club and acts like a cunt  in a European Cup Semi Final shocker. Stop being so precious. The mans hates losing, Gerrard said he used to act a cunt in training, such was his mentality. You can’t forgive him? Jeez, grow a pair. 

20 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Man celebrates a goal against former Club and acts like a cunt  in a European Cup Semi Final shocker. Stop being so precious. The mans hates losing, Gerrard said he used to act a cunt in training, such was his mentality. You can’t forgive him? Jeez, grow a pair. 

There's being a cunt, and then there's Suarez. I'd have him back if he was just a cunt!

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Liverpool fans wanting Suarez back is akin to improving your life on every level and still wanting the girl back who left you for someone better when you were a loser and threatened to fuck some guy you don't like when you were together. Truly bizarre mindset. 

But she was fucking incredible in bed and let you put it in her arse. Guys will be guys...

• Upvote 4

Anybody who doesn't think he'd come and score/assist 15-20 goals should give their head a wobble. If Klopp can put him in his place and tell him he gets the chance to finish his career winning a couple of titles/CLs with a great bunch of lads (including a fair few SAs he'd get along great with), then this is a no brainer. 

It will be Ajax or us. If he has that choice there is no way he doesnt choose us, even for less money and less playtime. He'll play for the best coach in the world and the best team for the world.

A squad that's been painstakingly built around character to the point where former roommates are interviewed at length about how bad a potential new recruit's farts smelt five years ago, fostering a winning group mentality that's every bit as important as talent, does not lend itself to reintroducing one of the biggest twats in football into said dressing room.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

A squad that's been painstakingly built around character to the point where former roommates are interviewed at length about how bad a potential new recruit's farts smelt five years ago, fostering a winning group mentality that's every bit as important as talent, does not lend itself to reintroducing one of the biggest twats in football into said dressing room.

What do you think Suarez would do to destabilise the dressing room? I always felt he was popular with his team mates when he was here, despite the whole arsenal thing. 

11 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Anybody who doesn't think he'd come and score/assist 15-20 goals should give their head a wobble. If Klopp can put him in his place and tell him he gets the chance to finish his career winning a couple of titles/CLs with a great bunch of lads (including a fair few SAs he'd get along great with), then this is a no brainer. 

It will be Ajax or us. If he has that choice there is no way he doesnt choose us, even for less money and less playtime. He'll play for the best coach in the world and the best team for the world.

Bizarrely, he speaks better Dutch than English. No way can Ajax pay him more than us like. 

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I bet you tell your kids that Santa is dead.

19 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Liverpool fans wanting Suarez back is akin to improving your life on every level and still wanting the girl back who left you for someone better when you were a loser and threatened to fuck some guy you don't like when you were together. Truly bizarre mindset. 

Who hurt you, stacks? 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

What do you think Suarez would do to destabilise the dressing room? I always felt he was popular with his team mates when he was here, despite the whole arsenal thing. 

I don't think it's that simple, I don't really see him as a Balotelli or an Ince, but there's undoubted bad blood there, not just with existing players but many fans too.

I don't see this as a winning mentality either, he's just a cunt. Sadio Mane has a winning mentality and he builds schools, Suarez bites people. Fuck would i want him around any young players either.

Besides, why do we need his reputed winning mentality anyway? We're winning already, I don’t see any Neil Ruddocks in this side.

Also, for a club that's trying to market itself as a 'family' with virtuous players, someone like Suarez would be a fucking minefield. 

I get that people rate him, but we're not also rans anymore who should act grateful to get a decent player in the bag, we're world and premier league champions. He tried to engineer a move to arse, engineered one to barca, acted a cunt in our CL match. We can do better than this fuckhead.

• Upvote 2