You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season greeting to one and all

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

Germans do Xmas on the 24th, so I probably won't get to chat with you all before boxing day. Xmas eve around the outlaws. Xmas day at mine with a load of people getting pissed, happy days. Fucked off Turkey and lamb this year, having a Fondue and Raclette party with loud music and tons to drink.

Hope you all have a great time and enjoy the festive season with your loved ones and make sure you empty your sacks.

Even you Scrotum Dog, although i'll still be negging you at the first opportunity I get.

YNWA.

LiverpoolStockings.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

Started off great, Daughter took the dog out late last night and the dog sliced her foot open on some glass. Had to take her to the emergency vet to get it sorted, 100 bucks!! with more costs to come for changing the bandages until it heels etc. Bah fucking humbug.

Started off great' date=' Daughter took the dog out late last night and the dog sliced her foot open on some glass. Had to take her to the emergency vet to get it sorted, 100 bucks!! with more costs to come for changing the bandages until it heels etc. Bah fucking humbug.[/quote']

I think our boiler's on the way out, if that helps

I thought it was your daughter wjo'd sliced her foot when I first read it.Hope your dog's ok

Guest Pistonbroke
I think our boiler's on the way out, if that helps

I thought it was your daughter wjo'd sliced her foot when I first read it.Hope your dog's ok

Hope your boiler holds out, things always seem to happen at Xmas, normally with the kids. Dog is limping about and doesn't like the fact we have put one of those funnel things on her head to stop her getting at the wound.

One has to chain himself to the kitchen for a few hours now, have fun C.

Hope your boiler holds out, things always seem to happen at Xmas, normally with the kids. Dog is limping about and doesn't like the fact we have put one of those funnel things on her head to stop her getting at the wound.

One has to chain himself to the kitchen for a few hours now, have fun C.

And they never do get to work out how wide it is no matter how long they have them on for.

Always cracks me up when they're trying to get through doors and keep ending up on their arse and can't work out why.