You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Geordies

Lurtz

Fair point, but considering I've never met Melons or Lurtzy I have nothing to defend. I do like their posts and they are probably two of my fave forumites and find it humorous that anyone is offended by my responses. It's my attempt at sarcasm, sometimes is works and sometimes it doesn't. Finally, if you find my put downs of SL offensive I suggest you read his replies and peoples reaction to his 'fun'. I'm the wrong target, not that I care, I read the site for me and until I get bored or I'm banned I'll happily bore myself silly with my own jokes. Laugh along if you want but I won't be offended if you don't.

You've missed the point.

He's offended by how fucking shit your "putdowns" are.

Fair point, but considering I've never met Melons or Lurtzy I have nothing to defend. I do like their posts and they are probably two of my fave forumites and find it humorous that anyone is offended by my responses. It's my attempt at sarcasm, sometimes is works and sometimes it doesn't. Finally, if you find my put downs of SL offensive I suggest you read his replies and peoples reaction to his 'fun'. I'm the wrong target, not that I care, I read the site for me and until I get bored or I'm banned I'll happily bore myself silly with my own jokes. Laugh along if you want but I won't be offended if you don't.

I've got nothing personal against a fellow lover of fine boobs such as yourself. I also get along with Melons quite well, but I don't get all up in peoples faces everytime someone offends her. I reckon the site is taken too seriously by some, especially the GF?

Say what you like about Brendan, his putdowns are funny though.

I think you fall out with more than your fair share of people mate, but that's up to you. We all argue with people on here, but if it's happening more and more often then I think you have to ask yourself what is the reason for it?

Sorry Rapey, were you here for the 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

I actually think I argue less these days simply because I don't have time (today I have been multitasking).

I used to row like fuck with The Pig back in the days when he was The Cage. I argued with Karl, Remmie, Paul, Brownie, Cain and loads of others. All good posters on here and decent lads. I'm a fuckload less angry these days than I was about 5 years ago.

I've got nothing personal against a fellow lover of fine boobs such as yourself. I also get along with Melons quite well' date=' but I don't get all up in peoples faces everytime someone offends her. I reckon the site is taken too seriously by some, especially the GF?

Say what you like about Brendan, his putdowns are funny though.[/quote']

I can't ever recall attacking anyone who offends Melons. Her posts are far too intelligent for me, I just jump up and down (virtually) hoping she'll see my posts and run away with me, but alas it hasn't happened.

As for SL posts, the last thing 99% of his post are is humorous; example, calling Spybee and Simon cunts ( or similar) are cheap shots from behind a cowards computer. No need for it.

Regarding Lurtzy, just because he has pictures of Alf Garnet in ever room of his house doesn't make him a bad person. He mostly defends himself firstly rather than add boringly shite comments like SL.

In about 20 years we'll all laugh about this!

You've missed the point.

He's offended by how fucking shit your "putdowns" are.

Did I hear an ant fart from 3 miles away? I definitely thought I heard something. What could it be. Oh yes it was SL jumping on someone's post attempting hurt their feeling.

Just imagine the 4th buzzer on Family Fortunes, that's you:

UuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuu!

Say what you like about Brendan, his putdowns are funny though.

Not really.

The Adrian Durham of TLW.

Sees post by someone he's decided not to like, takes diametrically opposing view to poster's, retorts with hilarious insults gleaned from a combination of the urban dictionary and thesaurus.com, repeat until told to stop it by mods, continues to revenge neg with his delightful insults whenever possible and don't forget the shithouse tags.

Nothing really funny about any of that. Not just me who thinks it either, not by a long way.

My unborn child will have Geordie heritage on it's Mothers side (she hasn't got the accent) and there's some Irish' date=' Scouse and Runcornian heritage on my side. It's probably gonna grow up with a southern accent due to where we live.

What does it all mean?[/quote']

On the one hand it won't have a Geordie accent, on the other hand it'll have 7 fingers due to being from Suffolk.

• Upvote 1

My unborn child will have Geordie heritage on it's Mothers side (she hasn't got the accent) and there's some Irish, Scouse and Runcornian heritage on my side. It's probably gonna grow up with a southern accent due to where we live.

What does it all mean?

It's the Runcorn that's the biggest concern. it might end up with teeth like john bishop. and the 7 fingers will come from the widnes acid that batters runcorn when it's windy.

My unborn child will have Geordie heritage on it's Mothers side (she hasn't got the accent) and there's some Irish, Scouse and Runcornian heritage on my side. It's probably gonna grow up with a southern accent due to where we live.

What does it all mean?

Usually retardation.

Sorry Rapey' date=' were you here for the 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

I actually think I argue less these days simply because I don't have time (today I have been multitasking).

I used to row like fuck with The Pig back in the days when he was The Cage. I argued with Karl, Remmie, Paul, Brownie, Cain and loads of others. All good posters on here and decent lads. I'm a fuckload less angry these days than I was about 5 years ago.[/quote']

Maybe you should fuck off and do some work then, you belligerent fucking tool. Your nothing but a nasty snivelling weirdo.