You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

yes or no?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes i'd love him back
    • No he is a she-male cunt

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team isn't set up the way it used to be and for that reason I can't see him being successful.

I'd give anything for us to have had Luis playing with him when we were in our pomp under Benitez. Suarez, Torres, Gerrard and Kuyt ahead of Mascherano and Alonso would have been something else

@Anton_Karlssson: @RorySmithTimes Heard anything about this "major transfer news" about #LFC from Daily Post?

@RorySmithTimes: @Anton_Karlssson I know what it is, yeah. But you'll have to wait a couple more hours before it drops. Think it'll be everywhere.

That's the reply from Rory Smith when asked about it.

@Anton_Karlssson: @RorySmithTimes Heard anything about this "major transfer news" about #LFC from Daily Post?

@RorySmithTimes: @Anton_Karlssson I know what it is, yeah. But you'll have to wait a couple more hours before it drops. Think it'll be everywhere.

That's the reply from Rory Smith when asked about it.

Ian Doyle has been saying about it most of the day.

At a guess I think if it is as major as they say,it could be Dogbreath as I know he was back in the country at the weekend.

Nah, not for me, he isn't the player he was, he 'hides' on the pitch now, too much sulking, even during the euros for Spain he was a miserable looking cunt most of the time. I think there is probably better value to be had out there, I could see him back at Athletico.

As much as I hate to admit it £15m and they can have Cole back would be tempting given our lack of options atm.

He'll always be a shadow of his former self in my eyes, and a cunt.

Unless we secretly cloned him & kept the 'real' one in Rafa's cellar on the Wirral, playing the long game as some despicable master-plan to rinse Chelsea of some cash. That would be nice & explain quite a bit also...

Actually I'm yet to see any evidence that disproves this theory ?

Thought long and hard about this for a couple of seconds and voted no, just don't think we'd get value for money here.

This transfer news sounds incredibly exciting though, I wonder if it will be as big as the Borini transfer during the summer?

I'd take him back ... on loan for the rest of the season, if Chelsea pay, say, 50% of his wages. Or if we are to pay his wages, then they can take Joe Cole and pay his wages. Joe Cole probably thinks he can get in ahead of Oscar/Hazard/Mata, who are we to deny him the chance to prove this?!