You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

yes or no?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Yes i'd love him back
    • No he is a she-male cunt

all ive heard all day is people sayin torres is coming back in january, I always ignore shite till me Dad who runs a few juicers called me up and mentioned it and he never fucking gossips. also seen on twitter shit about the echo announcing a big signing tomorrow. Now i know it could well be bollocks or could not be him and i'm staying impartial but i'm wondering how the majority would feel about it?

Forget how much he would cost or wages but simple yes or no, would you like him back in january? be honest....

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

I had to vote no because I couldn't say "I'd love him back". If he was cheap and the alternatives were worse I'd say yes.

I don't give a fuck that he left us, he's just another player. The only issue is whether he would improve our team.

El Nono.

Indeed.

He'd cost minimum of £10 million, probably closer to £20 million.

Then add his wages.

He is just not worth it and a shadow of the player we had here.

He'd improve us, but then again so would Darren Bent and numerous other strikers.

We should be looking for the next Torres. If we want someone proven in the league, then Demba Ba at £7 million is better value and he is performing better than Torres.

I went for no, it;s not that I hate him or anything, just that I don't think he'd be worth the money it would take to bring him back. He's a shell of his former self and I don't think it's something that would get any better if he joined another English club. I can see him going back to Spain at the end of the season.

Didn't Bayern Munich give their fans the big build-up to an announcement, only to announce their big new signing is 'the 12th man', as part of promoting a Facebook or Twitter link? I seem to recall it being something of that nature, and it was deemed to be a massive PR gaffe by the club. Now, we're not the sort of club that makes PR gaffes, I here you say...

Nah, I can handle his behaviour but he's just not that good anymore. We'd need a striker who scores.

Apart from the injuries which have robbed him of that initial burst of pace he was playing in one hell of a side at his peak precisely setup to play to his strengths. If we can have Gerrard (at his peak), Alonso and Mascherano back as well.....