You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO those who contributed to Stevebaby's collection

Champ

Maybe donate it to the hospice that took care of him in his final weeks. Going off the stories in his thread, he spoke really highly of the nurses there (as well as trying to look up their skirts no doubt!) and while it's a relatively trivial sum, it would be a nice token of recognition for those who took care of him.

• Upvote 1

How much do those little floor plaques cost that the club were flogging outside the main stand?

I love that idea. My niece got my brother one for his birthday this week. Leave it with me...

I love that idea. My niece got my brother one for his birthday this week. Leave it with me...

As Lee said, Trumo's idea is equally as good. Maybe a poll is in order...

If the £127 isn't enough for the plaque I'm happy and sure some others will be to chuck a couple of quid in to make up the difference.

As Lee said, Trumo's idea is equally as good. Maybe a poll is in order...

If the £127 isn't enough for the plaque I'm happy and sure some others will be to chuck a couple of quid in to make up the difference.

£120

On a related note, I've still got the banner. We need to get together sometime (pre-season at Anfield?) to give it an airing.

My step-lad has absolutely smashed his exams this year and I've told him as a reward we'll be making the trip up for the pre-season game we usually play at home the week before the season starts. I'd love to get a picture taken with Green Jesus and a few TLW'ers.

• Upvote 1

I suggested to Cath the money could of be donated to remmie's old boy to buy some new gear following the house fire.

Whilst it's not a massive amount I'm sure the fact that some loons on the internet wanted to help a fella out would mean a lot, and is in the spirit of Gandy. And whilst he may have been happy to know he was getting walked over by all and sundry on the way to the match every week, I reckon he would probably have said it's a load of auld bollocks and to do something practical.

All of the above is purely my own opinion, whatever you fuckers decide to do will be sound. And I reckon Steve would be happy with Carvalho getting the money to spend on a couple do strippers.

• Upvote 5