You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has Rodgers been rodgering someone behind mrs Rodgers back?

gingerhulk

I am conflicted.

On the one hand, this gives me the opportunity to stick the boot in, which I haven't been able to do as we're top of the league, but on the other hand, I don't think it's anybody's business what he is, or is not doing in his private life.

Decisions, decisions.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Explains the new teeth...

And weight loss. If true, it'll be more negative press for the club that we could do without, to be honest. If you're going to fuck around, whilst being in one of the most visible jobs in the country, make sure eyou're a bit careful eh?

And weight loss. If true, it'll be more negative press for the club that we could do without, to be honest. If you're going to fuck around, whilst being in one of the most visible jobs in the country, make sure eyou're a bit careful eh?

Or just don't do it. Having said that... his missus is a bit of a munter.

Bullshit, you reckon?

Apparently this is what they're reporting -

Liverpool boss’s secret visits to love split mum

FOOTIE boss Brendan Rodgers has befriended a mum in the middle of a split from her Liverpool fan husband.

The Reds manager, a dad of two, is a regular visitor to the home of 31-year-old Charlotte Hind, previously a travel co-ordinator for the Premier League club.

She recently split with her husband of five years Steven, saying she wanted a divorce “as quickly as possible”.

Neighbours said married Rodgers, 40, has been parking his Porsche sports car near the £210,000 rented home Charlotte shares with her 15-month-old daughter Lola.

Witnesses in posh Birkdale, Merseyside, said he usually stayed for around 90 minutes and had visited early in the morning and evening.

Rodgers — who shares a mansion in Formby with wife Susan — is understood to have made at least 12 visits in the past month.

“I’m not sure what’s going on, but he’s been round to her house on a regular basis for the past few weeks. He parks round the corner and is pretty recognisable on Merseyside.”

Last night Northern Ireland-born Rodgers — previously in charge at Watford, Reading and Swansea — refused to say why he had been seeing Charlotte and denied anything improper. A spokesman for the manager said: “He is not and never has been in a relationship with Miss Hind.”

Approached by The Sun, Charlotte denied the boss had visited her detached home and claimed neighbours were “mistaken”. She said: “They must have got him mistaken with someone.”

Salesman Steven, 31 and a Liverpool season ticket-holder, was stunned to learn of his wife’s friendship last night.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Apparently this is what they're reporting

Is that it? Fucking hell, those scum cunts. I was expecting pictures of them kissing or photos through a window with his cock blurred out, or something other than 'these people said...'. Scum cunts.

From the moment he walked into LFC I admit I did look at him and think he was definately sleeping behind his back never mind his wifes, and if he wasnt it was only cos he was merely a swansea manager, now that he was a lfc manager it was inevitable with someone creepy like that. Paul Jewell-esk foto of him sweating his red face with his arse out the kwilt of GTFO!

The teef, I fooled em old bob,