You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

11 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I see that poor woman has just been jailed for another year in Iran. Whether this cunt is directly responsible or not, he certainly hasn’t been of much help. Not as Foreign Secretary or as Prime Minister. 

It’s almost like she’s collateral damage. 

Is she an out-spoken supporter of Brexit and the Tory party? I'd imagine if she was she'd already be home. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, scottthecanuck said:

Pity the opposition can't unite somehow. Seems to be the only thing that keeps the C's in power. 

The Greens, Lib Dems and Plaid formed an electoral alliance at the last election, Labour and the SNP were invited to join but rejected it.

Can't stand the Green party myself. Local one here finally got itself off the ground in the last provincial election, elected a few members and split the vote enough to turn a Conservative minority into a majority and all environmental progress of the previous Liberal govt is now being rapidly rolled back. 

We really need a united progressive alternative to the renewed energy the right wing has globally or we're all going to continue to suffer under right-wing minority rule. 

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The Greens, Lib Dems and Plaid formed an electoral alliance at the last election, Labour and the SNP were invited to join but rejected it.

Thats like Forest Green, Watford and Newi Cefn Druids asking Liverpool and Celtic to join a breakaway super league. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats like Forest Green, Watford and Newi Cefn Druids asking Liverpool and Celtic to join a breakaway super league. 

That's great, but I was just countering your untruth that it was all the fault of the Lib Dems.... sorry, I mean "Tories in an away kit".

The comments about “ bodies piling high” is definitely something the cunt would say. 

Remember the “ operation last gasp “ comments and the comments about Sirte, Libya at one of the cunt conferences? Something along the lines of - There are good, British people ready to invest in Sirte to make it the next Dubai. All we need to do is move the dead bodies. 

He has form for this 

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

That's great, but I was just countering your untruth that it was all the fault of the Lib Dems.... sorry, I mean "Tories in an away kit".

You didn't reply to mine and considering they only recently entered into a coalition with the Tories it's not really that much of an 'untruth'. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You didn't reply to mine and considering they only recently entered into a coalition with the Tories it's not really that much of an 'untruth'. 

I mean, Lib Dems are literally in coalition with Labour in Wales right now. But let's talk about something that ceased to be a thing in 2015, it's so much more relevant.

Anyway, lucky for Scott, as he lives in a country where the local version of the Lib Dems is in power.

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I mean, Lib Dems are literally in coalition with Labour in Wales right now. But let's talk about something that ceased to be a thing in 2015, it's so much more relevant.

Anyway, lucky for Scott, as he lives in a country where the local version of the Lib Dems is in power.

Or let's talk about this country/government where we live and where the Tories are in power having been put there ahead of Labour with help from the Lib-Dems who formed a coalition with them...... Radical I know. 

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Most of the main media don't seem to be attacking the horrible twat much over this 'bodies piled up' thing.

Be a different story if it was Corbyn saying it when he was Labour leader or even Starmer now.

Absolutely. 

48 minutes ago, an tha said:

Most of the main media don't seem to be attacking the horrible twat much over this 'bodies piled up' thing.

Be a different story if it was Corbyn saying it when he was Labour leader or even Starmer now.

That's how the right in general roll though. Patel could call for immigrant kids to be gassed but if you said she had a fat arse it'd be 'the left showing itself once again to be beneath contempt'. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What really disgusts me is I know full well there will be a team of posters on this very forum who would shag her. 

I would to be fair, but then I once put my cock in a subwoofer and turned the sound up.

• Upvote 7