You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manc's. Anfield Sunday 23rd 1:30pm

The Chef

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didnt get beat by a better team today, we got beat by a soft twat ref in halsey. I thought shelvey was in trouble with that tackle because from my angle in the Centenary, he was facing me while evans wasnt. But seeing the replay, I dont see how halsey could only have carded shelvey. Both players should either have been carded red \ yellow or both just given a lecture. It was 50 / 50 and I dont see the point sending them both off for the same offence.

halsey also was wrong with the pen. He gives them a soft one while having waved away a more obvious one on sterling.

It also seems to me there's a culture spreading amongst some fans about Gerrard. Guy sat next to me came back to his seat after half time as Gerrard scored. He turned to me and said he was just saying to his mates how crap Gerrard had been. WTF!? Was this guy and his mates even watching the fucking game?

And wtf was agger doing with that cross field pass that lead to him crashing into johnson and doing his fucking knee?

TBH, we played some good stuff today but once again, a shite ref and failure to get the ball in the net has cost us. Norwich away is now a must win as is stoke and reading at home.

Message to John Henry, very well done, Mr Henry. Very well done (not!).

One thing i liked about Suso today was that he looked exactly the same as he does playing in the lower age groups. He was able to do exactly the same things which is a great sign.

Thought Suso looked like he took the game completely in his stride. His touch and vision (particularly his through ball for Suarez) in such a big game were outstanding. The fact that the manager has the bollocks to throw him in is another positive for me. Long may it continue.

Yeah, cos that is why we lost.

Well it certainly didnt fucking help, did it?

The fact they didnt allow their manager to bring in a striker is frankly stupid.

Well it certainly didnt fucking help, did it?

The fact they didnt allow their manager to bring in a striker is frankly stupid.

The referee fucks us over and the owners are getting it in the neck. It's pretty pathetic really.

It was shit not getting someone in and they fucked up but I think it's time people got fucking over it and stopped using it as a stick to beat them with everytime something doesnt go right.

Totally made up with Jonjo telling that pizza faced fecking cunt to piss off - it is about time.

We'll be alright in the end but somehow can't believe Halsey was as bad as he was.

I would like to see Rodgers throw down a marker here. We're getting robbed - time to speak up for the club.

The referee fucks us over and the owners are getting it in the neck. It's pretty pathetic really.

It was shit not getting someone in and they fucked up but I think it's time people got fucking over it and using it as a stick to beat them with everytime something doesnt go right.

Come on. The decision not to allow their man to bring in a striker is fucking hurting us. I've been supportive of the owners while xerxes and a few others have been on their case all the time.

But, their decision not to bring in a striker should rightly be pointed out every time we lose irrespective of the ref who was shit today. Even if he hadnt influenced the game, we couldnt score a second despite having the most of the game.

Wake up and smell reality robbie.

Come on. The decision not to allow their man to bring in a striker is fucking hurting us. I've been supportive of the owners while xerxes and a few others have been on their case all the time.

But, their decision not to bring in a striker should rightly be pointed out every time we lose irrespective of the ref who was shit today. Even if he hadnt influenced the game, we couldnt score a second despite having the most of the game.

We couldnt score a second because we had 10 men. Not buying a striker cost us the game last week, not this week. A centre forward would have made no difference to that game today.

It seems to be that until January if we lose that's going to be the reason when it's clear we have other problems as well as that.

Yeah, cos that is why we lost.

That's right, the fact that we can't score goals and convert our dominance into victories, has nothing to do with our lack of a quality finisher, which has nothing to do with the CLOWNS who happened to become owners. Sure...

Edited by Nightcat

The huge mistake will bite us on the arse a lot more times this season, I'm just hoping we can bring someone in in January. Given we'll be desperate and other teams know it expect us to pay over the odds, we might also need to be very persuasive if our league position isn't very good.

We score two of those chances we missed in the first half and Halsey's antics don't bother us. I've said this for ages, we need to put ourselves in a position where the referee cannot decide the game, accept we're getting nothing and just get on with it.

I dont normally blame the ref, but fuck me his decisions today were abysmal.

Hope his cancer comes back.

What an absolute cunt he was.

Mate you wanna have a serious word with yourself and then fuck off. You are in the same bracket as anyone who propagated lies and used the plight of the 96 to abuse us. What you have just said is sickening. He is just a man who does not and did not deserve the spectre of cancer. To wish that on anyone is vile.

Please take it back! Or of course fear for your future as these things have a way of biting back!

I dont normally blame the ref, but fuck me his decisions today were abysmal.

Hope his cancer comes back.

What an absolute cunt he was.

I understand the lax attitude on here, but what do you need to do to get banned?

I dont want this to become RAWK, but some of the stuff on here is fucking moronic and only pulls the forum down. Such as the guy who wished more pakistanis dead, this wanker, and a prick calling our manager a terrorist.

The huge mistake will bite us on the arse a lot more times this season, I'm just hoping we can bring someone in in January. Given we'll be desperate and other teams know it expect us to pay over the odds, we might also need to be very persuasive if our league position isn't very good.

We score two of those chances we missed in the first half and Halsey's antics don't bother us. I've said this for ages, we need to put ourselves in a position where the referee cannot decide the game, accept we're getting nothing and just get on with it.

That's the truth, we can point out the utterly terrible decisions but as long as we fail to take advantage of long periods of being on top in games we leave ourselves wide open to factors beyond our control.