You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manc's. Anfield Sunday 23rd 1:30pm

The Chef

The more I see the incidents, the more obvious it is how robbed we were.

Mind you, the writing was on the wall after Slur was saying on Friday that he never gets a penalty at Anfield. You knew they'd get one after that.

Always thought Cerebral Halsey was a cunt and this has just confirmed it.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonjo Shelvey

"I apologise to the fans for getting sent off but no way was I pulling out of that tackle in a game of that importance. I am sorry.

"I have also apologised to Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, just where I come from people don't grass people up to get someone sent off."

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

untitled-2mkj1w.gif

Another view of the Shelvey tackle.

That's the thing with those tackles. I usually have as many different opinions as there are camera angles.

No-one can be surprised Shelvey has got sent off for a reckless tackle though. He invites refs to make a mistake.

I'd be impressed if you can find a gif that makes the Valencia dive look like a penalty though.

Jonjo Shelvey

"I apologise to the fans for getting sent off but no way was I pulling out of that tackle in a game of that importance. I am sorry.

"I have also apologised to Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson, just where I come from people don't grass people up to get someone sent off."

Dont apologize to that cunt Jonjo. He got exactly what he wanted.

article-2207441-15297DD6000005DC-937_634x357.jpg

Jonjo Shelvey

Shelvey should never have apologised to that cunt. He was fucking right to give him loads. The lad's got passion, fair play to him.

That's the thing with those tackles. I usually have as many different opinions as there are camera angles.

No-one can be surprised Shelvey has got sent off for a reckless tackle though. He invites refs to make a mistake.

I'd be impressed if you can find a gif that makes the Valencia dive look like a penalty though.

Of course you can be surprised at a straight red. In the 38th minute of a game like that it is bent.

He got loose on a tackle earlier and then gave the ref some mouth so it is expected that the ref calls him over, points to the spot where he made the first tackle, gives him a little about the lip and shows him yellow.

That is how a pro handles the game.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

untitled-2mkj1w.gif

Another view of the Shelvey tackle.

In this gif don't watch the ball or Shelvey. Completely watch the Evans as soon as he enters the screen. It puts a completely different slight on things. He lunges in two footed. No doubts about it.

Man Utd had this game wrapped up when Ferguson said yesterday that they never get penalties at Anfield and that he has had one penalty during his time as manager.

Fucking cunt. Also, their fans were a disgrace to the point Sky muted them. We don't want the global powerhouse Manchester United to look bad now do we?

They can do no wrong can they.

I would have thought that at least the Mancs would respect YNWA before this game.Sadly not to be.I also wonder what the pissed stained,drunken vagrant was saying to Carra as he was about to come on.

Of course you can be surprised at a straight red. In the 38th minute of a game like that it is bent.

He got loose on a tackle earlier and then gave the ref some mouth so it is expected that the ref calls him over, points to the spot where he made the first tackle, gives him a little about the lip and shows him yellow.

That is how a pro handles the game.

Real world to Howie.

Fucking cunt. Also, their fans were a disgrace to the point Sky muted them. We don't want the global powerhouse Manchester United to look bad now do we?

Glad that someone else noticed this.

In addition to that they actually audibly raised the volume during three of their chants. Three chants during the entire game, that is. Interesting choices:

1. Where's your famous atmosphere?

2. Have you ever seen Gerrard win the league?

3. You know what you are, you know what you are, Luis Suarez.

If anyone can bring themselves to watch the match again, listen out for it. You'd probably need to watch it on sky though because LFC TV dip all the audio anyway (other than commentary).