You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ATK Thread

Guest alantkayll

Guest alantkayll

Just read the thread about me, and its pretty much "fuck me they done a great job on me".

I'd like to have my say on this. I have never been behind the shit Andy Heaton got, I hide behind nobody if I have something to say, I say it under my own name. I spoke to Andy, and it was left ok, before he got his shit, but what got said about me was people believing i had done Andy, which was wrong.

I honestly don't care about the person's who gave Charlie Sale the ammunition(and its obvious who did). but if it was in response to what happened to Andy it was wrong. It was not me.

There is a lot of talk about me being close to Tom Werner and being a puppet for them. Again lies.

I have spoken to him for over a year, and I am probably the biggest pain in the arse he has met.

I personally sorted the free kids in for the Utrecht game, I sorted out the mess that was the season ticket list, I sorted out dropping the admin fee from £50 down to £20 for ST holders to pay at the window, I still complain over it being that amount.

I have never stopped moaning about how fans are treated, I moaned about the five hour wait for Carling Cup tickets at Anfield. Maybe that is why certain people inside Anfield hate me because every time things are brought up in board meetings my name is mentioned.

These are facts, people on here including Dave have always known what I have been doing.

People can have a go at me all they like, but I have fought long and hard for our supporters, and continue to do so.

I was never paid by NESN, I asked if I could do it so I got in the game for nothing as I have not worked since Feb.

I would also like to say I have never voted or been a member of the BNP in my life, the thread was a wind up, but I can't argue because the quotes are there.

Plenty of people have got their wish regarding me, but will anybody fight for supporters rights like I have?

Good luck to LFC and some posters.

Alan Kayll

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alantkayll
Welcome back.

What is the Andy Heaton stuff is all about

I may hang around to answer questions as I have nothing to hide, but the internet is to dangerous.

Guest ShoePiss

What do you think of FSG, do you think we're in safe hands?

How about Rodgers and the player(s) he's brought/looking to bring in?

Welcome to the internet, nothing has changed since your last visit, except we are not in the champions league anymore. Hope you enjoy your stay and im sure there will be allot of heated discussion in here over the next month that will take away the smack talk on the transfer thread.

Edit: Hodgson was not the right person.

Just read the thread about me, and its pretty much "fuck me they done a great job on me".

There is a lot of talk about me being close to Tom Werner and being a puppet for them. Again lies.

I have spoken to him for over a year, and I am probably the biggest pain in the arse he has met.

I would also like to say I have never voted or been a member of the BNP in my life, the thread was a wind up, but I can't argue because the quotes are there.

Plenty of people have got their wish regarding me, but will anybody fight for supporters rights like I have?

Good luck to LFC and some posters.

Alan Kayll

I'd be a much bigger pain in the arse to them than you, I reckon, but well done just the same, Alan.

As for wind-ups, don't you know they're only allowed if they suit people's "sensibility agenda" nowadays?

Some things you can joke about, some things you can't. Depends on who woke up with the rags in this morning, what political agenda du jour is prevailing in the last half-hour, and the goal posts are moved every 20 minutes or so. Keep up with all this, and you'll stop offending people just fine.

That's the way it is nowadays.

That's the dangerous beauty of the internet.

That's the convenience of cut and paste morality.

Those with sin nowadays have absolutely no qualms anonymously casting the first stone, mate.

Guest alantkayll
What do you think of FSG, do you think we're in safe hands?

How about Rodgers and the player(s) he's brought/looking to bring in?

I have met many members of FSG and I read on here by I think Xeres that only Werner and Henry have only been here, that is not the case as Ginsberg was over every single month for the first year.

I believe there is a genuine love of Liverpool by them but they have no idea how football works. I suppose its like buying a house, you visit it look around have a genuine love of the place, buy it then when you get the keys and have a real look around you discover faults you never believed were there.

They're problem is they do not have their own person here who understands football, in my opinion they don't know who to trust or believe in. They were naive in thinking FFP was going to happen(again it was sold to them) and now they're in an awkward position.

They are tackling an incredible wage bill, its amazing how much rubbish is spoken on the internet regarding wages. Facts are Aquilani was costing the club £6.5m a year, no ifs,buts or maybe's pure fact. Maxi was costing £5.5m a year, and the wages some players are on is frightening. And for the lies spread about Carragher the truth and 100% fact is he earns 60k a week and got that the day before the owners arrived from the 40k he had been on for donkey's years.

All in all they inherited a complete shambles of a club, but i believe they do not have enough experienced people within the club who understand football. Many times i would say have time with David Dein he is a real administrator, and he was at the game v Blackburn away and the home game before, but he was never consulted i am told.

They believe they can turn it around but I am not as optimistic, Liverpool FC is an institution not a play thing, it needs strong management but lacks it.

Would they sell? I have no idea, but they say they're here for the long term and its hard to turn a battleship around. We have no debt which is a good thing but we have no funds to back the manager as its all gone on paying people off.

We are a million miles away, this was a response i was always given regarding the stadium issue.

Regarding Rodgers I have no idea who he is signing, i very rarely asked about players.

I have met many members of FSG and I read on here by I think Xeres that only Werner and Henry have only been here, that is not the case as Ginsberg was over every single month for the first year.

I believe there is a genuine love of Liverpool by them but they have no idea how football works. I suppose its like buying a house, you visit it look around have a genuine love of the place, buy it then when you get the keys and have a real look around you discover faults you never believed were there.

They're problem is they do not have their own person here who understands football, in my opinion they don't know who to trust or believe in. They were naive in thinking FFP was going to happen(again it was sold to them) and now they're in an awkward position.

They are tackling an incredible wage bill, its amazing how much rubbish is spoken on the internet regarding wages. Facts are Aquilani was costing the club £6.5m a year, no ifs,buts or maybe's pure fact. Maxi was costing £5.5m a year, and the wages some players are on is frightening. And for the lies spread about Carragher the truth and 100% fact is he earns 60k a week and got that the day before the owners arrived from the 40k he had been on for donkey's years.

All in all they inherited a complete shambles of a club, but i believe they do not have enough experienced people within the club who understand football. Many times i would say have time with David Dein he is a real administrator, and he was at the game v Blackburn away and the home game before, but he was never consulted i am told.

They believe they can turn it around but I am not as optimistic, Liverpool FC is an institution not a play thing, it needs strong management but lacks it.

Would they sell? I have no idea, but they say they're here for the long term and its hard to turn a battleship around. We have no debt which is a good thing but we have no funds to back the manager as its all gone on paying people off.

We are a million miles away, this was a response i was always given regarding the stadium issue.

Regarding Rodgers I have no idea who he is signing, i very rarely asked about players.

I'm glad that has come out and I hope it's 100% true because he's received some about of abuse by our so called fans in relation to money over the last number of years. He deserves more than that in my opinion.

The Aquilani wage doesn't surprise me. That has been the bigget mistake the club has ever made in regards to a signing. Total joke.

Furthermore, incase anyone was ever in any doubt, i've known ATK for a while, not close but close enough to know he is no racist, he has no association with the Bnp, he's a family man, nothing more. And whilst he's been good enough to come on and give you some actual inside information I suggest you don't try and querie by quoting stories you've heard by paper boys.

How did he build up a 14mil fortune then? if he was on 40k wage for years? Shit he has a smart business brain then.. Carlos Tevez at the time had a net worth the same!

Shrewd investments? Isn't Robbie Fowler worth something like £60 Mill due to him buying and selling half the buildings in Liverpool over the years?

*£60 Mill might be a made up number to emphasise the point that not all footballers are idiots when it comes to money.

I have met many members of FSG etc.

Alan, thank for this piece in full. I did retract my erroneous claim that only Werner and Henry came over to watch us play, made in good faith.

I agree with your assessment of FSG, and it reinforces that which I hear personally from jouro friends and some associated with the club in varying capacities.

What baffles me is that FSG are smart successful businessmen.The normal practise would be to appoint the biggest beast in the jungle you can find as your CEO, a man who knows the territory - and that is not Ian Ayre. Given the money that they have wasted elsewhere it is baffling that they have not.

Your broad take that they are innocents abroad rang true. I know two men who used to own clubs that have played in the PL, Brits, good guys, but with no previous football experience - everyone ran rings around them by their own admission. How much more difficult it must be for foreigners.

You mentioned the ST list and that you had "sorted" it. I understood that the first 25k of the 70k list only had been rationalised - what is the true picture?

Your view that we were a million miles away on the stadium again rang true.

Thanks once again for your thoughts.