You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

Rumour going round that due to SOS listing Anfield as an asset of local importance a deal which was In place to sell a stake in the club in order to redevelop has no fallen through meaning and funds for players will now go towards doing up the ground

Sounds like a load of shite to me

Anyone buying in would want us all surely' date=' sounds like a Hicks plan[/quote']

That would make sense. Don't blame LFC, blame the fans. I dare say ayre started that rumour.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Rumour going round that due to SOS listing Anfield as an asset of local importance a deal which was In place to sell a stake in the club in order to redevelop has now fallen through meaning and funds for players will now go towards doing up the ground

Sounds like a load of shite to me

Anyone buying in would want us all surely' date=' sounds like a Hicks plan[/quote']

Yep, almost certainly bollocks as it means very little.

Selling a small stake to get the ground redeveloped (even tho prob bullshit) sounds like something Hicks would cook up and no one take.

Who'd pay soft money for a small stake to do up an old ground which then wouldn't bare your name?

If someone wants to sponsor a ground, get the new one back on the go

Selling a small stake to get the ground redeveloped (even tho prob bullshit) sounds like something Hicks would cook up and no one take.

Who'd pay soft money for a small stake to do up an old ground which then wouldn't bare your name?

If someone wants to sponsor a ground' date=' get the new one back on the go[/quote']

Hicks did cook it up, that was his plan when he 1st brought Cecil in. And that plan was taken directly off David moores who tried to do the same with thaksin shinawatra.

I thought he had!

No one in there right mind would do that

IF you want to go down sponsorship route' date=' get the ground built and sell the naming rights for the next 20 years[/quote']

They've ruled out a new ground though. Not sure if they'd sell the name for anfield. I used to be dead against that, but now if it meant we might try to compete again I'd not complain, although I'd be far from happy.

Never for me.

The new ground (yet again) shows the short sightedness of those in charge from before Moores, H and G and then now FSG

Been the reason we've stagnated for so long and also the reason we wont be bought by anyone with large pockets any time soon.

If the wheels come off our boss start on sunday and we've not bought anyone, I think you'll see some stuff vs FSG before too long

Never for me.

The new ground (yet again) shows the short sightedness of those in charge from before Moores, H and G and then now FSG

Been the reason we've stagnated for so long and also the reason we wont be bought by anyone with large pockets any time soon.

If the wheels come off our boss start on sunday and we've not bought anyone, I think you'll see some stuff vs FSG before too long

Totally agree, expect SOS to be at the forefront. I heard Peter Hooton on the radio a few weeks back, think they had him on to talk about Suarez but he was more concerned with FSG and their failings. This lot over promise and under deliver, the opposite of what they told us which is ironic in itself. Tuesday could be messy.

I have to say I'm amazed that people take anyone at the top of our club at face value. Owners, board, managers. It has been the same for 20 years, and people still suck it up.

Nobody is going to defend this window Jon, unless we being in a couple of boss signings in the next few days.

I have to say I'm amazed that people take anyone at the top of our club at face value. Owners, board, managers. It has been the same for 20 years, and people still suck it up.

Nobody is going to defend this window Jon, unless we being in a couple of boss signings in the next few days.

Theres still a few holdouts but I think the majority of the fanbase is now seeing what a fucking clusterfuck this window has been.

If money was available, we've utterly miserably failed to improve the first 11 significantly.

If money wasn't. Well I just shudder to think about whats happening in that case.

Fans stopped blowing smoke up John Henrys ass for his see through quotes about Suarez i see. About time.

Where's Werner these days, gone very quiet. It was the opposite last season he turned up to games and gave out quotes and Henry disappeared.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I still think he and the club and the manager handled the Suarez situation very well. If we don't sign the players we need, that doesn't mean I'm going to instantly pretend that didn't happen. It'll mean I'm happy about the way they handled Suarez, and very unhappy with the inability to get in the right players for the first 11 that the manager wanted.

No point in overreacting until the window shuts. They obviously not covered themselves in glory so far by any conceivable means but they can still turn this around to some degree. All they need to do - all they need to do - is back their fucking manager.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
No point in overreacting until the window shuts. They obviously not covered themselves in glory so far by any conceivable means but they can still turn this around to some degree. All they need to do - all they need to do - is back their fucking manager.

Sakho and Konoplyanka would make this one of the best summer windows in recent memory, in my opinion. We'd still be shy a DM, but that could wait 'til January.

I think we might get Sakho and Moses. Which isn't really good enough. Eriksen at 9m is daft not to.

They well want out if you ask me

Al Fayed reduced his wage bill to make them more attractive to a buyer and that's all we've done of late

Lets hope that's the case. Like those other Yank cunts I said these twats would be fucking useless.

Admittedly we were fucked at the time so had no choice but to go with them however at least let the manager spend the clubs money.

Sakho and Konoplyanka would make this one of the best summer windows in recent memory, in my opinion. We'd still be shy a DM, but that could wait 'til January.

I think we might get Sakho and Moses. Which isn't really good enough. Eriksen at 9m is daft not to.

Agreed on all counts.