You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Big brave racist lionheart John Terry

Lurtz

Tell you what I find strange is that this is even in court. I should be able to call anybody whatever I like without the state prosecuting me. I hate to say this but I am with the odious cunt that is Terry on this one.

Anny Road is a paedo (I'm not going to get prosecuted or sued right?)

I find it strange that a thread about John Terry has generated so much interest. Especially when it involves racist allegations? Surely everyone here is sick about talking the topic by now.

Sick of talking about it? - not at all.

Tbh I am still a bit obsessed by the whole Suarez/Evra thing and prob get sucked into talking about it too often - cos I basically think our player was treasted in a very unjust way and whats more the way seemingly most of the country believes that to be the case annoys me more than i can say.

I got Daves book today and ended up turning to the chapter on Evra first - as it is something I feel so strongly about - as Dave does too from what I read - and well done Dave btw - a good resume of the reasons why the verdict is so rubbish

Must admit tho when I do talk about it sentences with the word wall, head and bang come to mind and I wonder why I bother.

The other week some muppet put something in the Daily Post after the monkey man verdict saying it was LFCs fault for the way it dealt with the case and I could not stop myself writing in - and fair play my letter got published (altho it was editted a bit). After that was half expecting there to be further letters attacking me and my 'pro racist' views - but so far there hasn't been so happy about that.

But sick of talking about? - no way!!

I think it's a pretty pertinent topic, seeing as a lot of us still feel that our own player got hung out to dry by the FA over alleged racism. Add the fact that he's captain of one of our rivals and an all round cunt and it's no surprise this thread has so much interest. It's not strange in the least.

The very same player who has a hat trick at this moment for the Uruguay olympic team vs Chile.

Sounds like Suarez is on fire in this friendly.

I might punch you but I wouldn't sue you.

so what if skend is a 200lb 6 footer and you're a weedy defenceless nerd? Where's your self doled justice then? or you're black and skend is a group of white guys in white pointy hoods beating you up?

Your statement was retarded beyond words, of course racism should be a criminal offence and of course you should be taken through the courts if a complaint is made.

so what if skend is a 200lb 6 footer and you're a weedy defenceless nerd? Where's your self doled justice then? or you're black and skend is a group of white guys in white pointy hoods beating you up?

Your statement was retarded beyond words, of course racism should be a criminal offence and of course you should be taken through the courts if a complaint is made.

You want the state to legislate to protect nerdy weeklings?

Beating someone up is a criminal offence. Actual bodily harm. Rightly

What if you are a weedy defenceless ginger and a load of big lads call you a ginger prick should you be able to take them to court?

What if you are a weedy defenceless ginger and a load of big lads call you a ginger prick should you be able to take them to court?

Yes, but (fortunately for me as I hate them ginger cunts) ginger isn't considered a race so is not covered by the race relations act. I manage to get through my life day to day without abusing anyone on the basis of what they look like, why is it necessary?

No, we neg him.

Fungus I think we have got our wires crossed. I hate prejudice in all it's forms. I just don't think the state should be locking someone up for calling someone a black cunt or nigger or whatever. Bankers are shafting the country out of billions and Terry is on trial for words. It is bullshit.

The only way racism will be extinguished is when we as rational people stop excepting it in normal life by fighting against it, physically and intellectually. Not by going to court.

Fungus I think we have got our wires crossed. I hate prejudice in all it's forms. I just don't think the state should be locking someone up for calling someone a black cunt or nigger or whatever. Bankers are shafting the country out of billions and Terry is on trial for words. It is bullshit.

The only way racism will be extinguished is when we as rational people stop excepting it in normal life by fighting against it, physically and intellectually. Not by going to court.

And what if part of helping people to stop expecting it is to criminalize it?

Being prosecuted for it is a pretty strong way of saying we as a people do not accept this!

I'm not a fan of Terry but I hope he wins this. I don't buy that what Terry said was a whole different level because he used the word "black". For Ferdinand to say he found it hurtful when he didnt even hear it. WTF?

This was two guys engaged in common abuse; there was no greater hurt one, no one's job or home or voting rights were affected.

The injustice of the Evra verdict (and LFC's poor handling of the the matter) still affects us, as it should!

What Suarez said was nowhere near as vehement as the exchange between Terry and Ferdinand.

If Terry is acquitted, as I hope he will be, what does this mean for the FA?

Will they apologize to Terry, Capello? To Luis?

No.......they'll adopt some line about fighting racism.

Racism is evil, but denial of justice is much worse!

I'm not a fan of Terry but I hope he wins this. I don't buy that what Terry said was a whole different level because he used the word "black". For Ferdinand to say he found it hurtful when he didnt even hear it. WTF?

This was two guys engaged in common abuse; there was no greater hurt one, no one's job or home or voting rights were affected.

The injustice of the Evra verdict (and LFC's poor handling of the the matter) still affects us, as it should!

What Suarez said was nowhere near as vehement as the exchange between Terry and Ferdinand.

If Terry is acquitted, as I hope he will be, what does this mean for the FA?

Will they apologize to Terry, Capello? To Luis?

No.......they'll adopt some line about fighting racism.

Racism is evil, but denial of justice is much worse!

Just fuck off.

Sure I read that he was. Prepared to be wrong though.

Everyone thought he would be but he wasnt.

David Manuca ‏@footballuruguay

OFFICIAL: The flag bearer for Uruguay at the 2012 Olympic Games will be rower Rodolfo Collazo.

David Manuca ‏@footballuruguay

Luis Suarez misses out.