You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton at Home 13/03/2012

Xherdan

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie with the headlines and deservedly so but Suarez,Spearing,Kelly and Carroll were superb tonight...got very ragged in defence the last 10 minutes probably as they poured a few bodies forward.Them bitters really are one bunch of horrible cunts

You just know Moyes and his media handlers will characterise this as the only difference being Gerrard, and that we're a one-man team.

Guest Pistonbroke

Decent performance that, a few dodgy moments but well deserving of a 3-0 victory. Some good performances from SG, Kelly, Carroll, Suarez, Henderson and Enrique. Hope we start with the same team against Stoke on Sunday...Get in, fuck off the bitters.

Both fullbacks were exceptional, Kelly's performance was one of best fullback displays at anfield I've seen for years. Gerrard is simply a stunning footballer and those saying he's finished go fuck yourselves, when deployed correctly still quite comfortably one of the world's best. Suarez was superb as usual 2 assists, was everywhere hopefully he can get a few against Stoke on Sunday because the boy deserves 30 a season he's just that good.

Yup, everyone put in a great effort.

Restricted Everton to a few decent chances while we created a shitload and scored 3. Suarez and Gerrard though, they be taking the piss out of that Everton defence. Gerrard was all over the place, amazing he could put in a performance like that after the injury hell he's been going through this last year. Hope Kenny can find a way to use him more in an advanced position together with Luis.

I guess that underlines in blood exactly how important Stevie still is to solving our scoring dilemma.

Now, for another two trips to Wembley!

Superbly played, lads. A proud day right up there with some of the best of them.

If we are relying on Stevie to get us up where we belong we would be sadly mistaken.A good win as you say, but we still have a few players as first choice that would never get us into a champions league place let alone win it.

Like Stevie said ..consistency.

Stevie with the headlines and deservedly so but Suarez,Spearing,Kelly and Carroll were superb tonight...got very ragged in defence the last 10 minutes probably as they poured a few bodies forward.Them bitters really are one bunch of horrible cunts

They reverted to being snidey dirty cunts once the result was beyond doubt didn't they?

Thought Henderson did well also after a shaky start. Was involved in some nice passages of play including the first 2 goals and always looked positive. Hope this can build up the lads confidence and he can kick on from here.

They reverted to being snidey dirty cunts once the result was beyond doubt didn't they?

Thought Henderson did well also after a shaky start. Was involved in some nice passages of play including the first 2 goals and always looked positive. Hope this can build up the lads confidence and he can kick on from here.

Once the second goal went in ,first thing I said to me aul lad is "watch these cunts go into red card mode now" and within 2 minutes the shitty tackles started.

Great game by most today (not Hendo though). Of course Gerrard was immense with his 3 goals.

Carroll was really working hard today, winning headers, passing the ball around, and gelling with Suarez. Suarez was also really good, though again poor in the finishing department. But if he continues to create assists I'll be very happy with him.

Gotta mention Kelly and Enrique too. What monsters eh? Both winning the ball, coming forward & getting shots on the goal. Thought Kelly was just boss tonight. In my eyes he's better than Johnson, especially in the defending department, but he's also very constructive going forward. A bull of a man that Kelly. LOVE HIM!!

Thats what happens when we press the ball higher up the pitch

oh and thats what happens when we dont play Charlie fucking Adam

Mate I don't think that's fair. Do we have to slate players after a good result? He did ok till Christmas and has tailed off since then. He looks completely shagged out and devoid of confidence the last few weeks.

He's performed about as good as his price tag suggests for most of the season. I hope the lad comes good again.

Speaking specifically about Henderson and Carroll being given time, because they are young.

He did not speak of Adam and Downing in the same light.

I can't argue with what he said.

Wasn't just them tho,he also alluded to kenny using the Sir Bob tactics of talking of the clubs history to show how it was adding additional pressure to the likes of Downing too