You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton at Home 13/03/2012

Xherdan

Am I missing the match thread for tonights game or does one actually not exist? People too busy wanting Kenny fired it seems.

Johnson not starting so:

Pepe

Kelly

Skrtel

Carra

Enrique

Downing

Henderson

Gerrard

Kuyt

Carroll

Suarez

Thats assuming Gerrard is fit to start. If not then Adam to replace him.

Suarez to score tonight is surer then this thread being full of window licking mongs.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing the match thread for tonights game or does one actually not exist? People too busy wanting Kenny fired it seems.

Johnson not starting so:

Pepe

Kelly

Skrtel

Carra

Enrique

Downing

Henderson

Gerrard

Kuyt

Carroll

Suarez

Suarez to score tonight is surer then this thread being full of window licking mongs.

I'd be tempted to find space for Bellamy, and swap Henderson for Spearing.

Although I'd worry about our midfield being overrun, so maybe even three in there?

Johnson not starting so:

Pepe

Kelly

Skrtel

Carra

Enrique

Downing

Henderson

Gerrard

Kuyt

Carroll

Suarez

Or Rafa being mentioned for us winning or losing.

Henderson doesnt deserve to start, would rather give shelvey a start.

Dont think Bellamy will start since he did so against Sunderland only 3 days ago.

I'd want Henderson, Spearing, Adam in central midfield and Gerrard supporting Suarez.

As much as Gerrard is needed in central midfield this season i think we need his attacking abilities even more.

He hasn't deserved to start most games this season, but has.

Still think he will start tonight though.

Don't understand why KK is still persevering with him at the moment. Might be beneficial for him and for the team to drop him. He has had enough games to prove his worth but he hasn't given KK any reason to start him tonight.

Confirmed team

Reina

Kelly carra skrtel Enrique

Henderson Speo Stevie Downing

Carroll suarez

Downing ffs. Maxi and Bellamy should start ahead of him. And Kuyt.

Hopefully Carra will be on the left cos Skrtel always plays better on the right and he's the more important player these days.

Confirmed? Its not on the offal Andy.

He was spot on in the last game though with the line up.

Think its a decent enough one, but would've liked to see Maxi in there, and maybe us trying a new formation instead of the old 4-4-2 with Henderson and Downing on the wings which hasn't worked out in any game this season bar maybe Bolton who were actually horrendous.

Got us in two multiples to win, all other results already in.

Thus, nailed on draw or loss.

Yeah but i've put a bet on a double chance Everton/Draw for the sole reason that i'm the worlds worst bettor and always lose.

I've also stuck quite a few quid on under 2.5 goals so expect it to be a 9 goal thriller.

I'd be tempted to find space for Bellamy, and swap Henderson for Spearing.

Although I'd worry about our midfield being overrun, so maybe even three in there?

We are at home against the blue shite. Go at the cunts from the off rather then throwing another man in midfield.

With that confirmed line out we have Speo and Gerrard in the middle.

Dont think Bellamy will start since he did so against Sunderland only 3 days ago.

I'd want Henderson, Spearing, Adam in central midfield and Gerrard supporting Suarez.

As much as Gerrard is needed in central midfield this season i think we need his attacking abilities even more.

Wrongest of all wrong posts.

He was spot on in the last game though with the line up.

Think its a decent enough one, but would've liked to see Maxi in there, and maybe us trying a new formation instead of the old 4-4-2 with Henderson and Downing on the wings which hasn't worked out in any game this season bar maybe Bolton who were actually horrendous.

And Spot on again.

Well in Andy.

We are at home against the blue shite. Go at the cunts from the off rather then throwing another man in midfield.

With that confirmed line out we have Speo and Gerrard in the middle.

Sometimes an extra man in midfield makes you better attacking cos you keep the ball better.