You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s not really a rant but I’m at her auntie and uncles in deepest darkest Walton looking after the kids so they could go out for tea. It’s quarter past 9 and the fucking I’ve cream van has just pulled up outside all the music playing. I’ve heard him do it that late before. Kids have not long got settled in bed. Like fuck he is selling ice creams the selfish, noisy , drug pushing bastard. 

tenor (8).gif

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Been off the ale a bit but went to her aunties for a pre Xmas party. Her other auntie got me a bottle of Woodford reserve. Apparently I rang captain turd at 2am I have no recollection at all. 

hahahaha, I had a feeling you were three sheets to the wind. 

54 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Asked me if I was alright eight times and told me that deep down he loves Strontium Dog. Had some choice words for other forum members though. 

Honestly I read your message this morning and was like what the fuck is he on about now. Then she told me I was on the phone to about 8 people including a Skype session with one of my best mates in Canada. Apparently I was shouting at his missus asking if she loves my mate and does she tell him everyday. They have been together 10 years and married for 2. Had a cunt of a few weeks and drinking spirits isn't my thing unless I'm out so I was absolutely rotten and genuinely don't remember any of it. I didn't piss the bed though. 

• Upvote 1

That Caroline Flack has been in court today for smashing her fella over the head with a lamp while he was asleep then attacking him more leaving him covered in blood. Police had to restrain her and one officer has likened it to a murder scene when they arrived and had to restrain her. 

She probably won't see the inside of a prison cell. 

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That Caroline Flack has been in court today for smashing her fella over the head with a lamp while he was asleep then attacking him more leaving him covered in blood. Police had to restrain her and one officer has likened it to a murder scene when they arrived and had to restrain her. 

She probably won't see the inside of a prison cell. 

She looks like a crank anyway, had more pricks than a cactus too!

Guest Pistonbroke

I honestly didn't have a clue who Caroline Flack was until I googled her then all became apparent, spin off TV shows on channels I don't watch or that Love Island crap that seems to have way too much air time, not like I've watched that much on the main channels either. I obviously would like, but then again, probably a bit dangerous if you accidentally came on her favourite pillow.