You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

People who are unable to understand the concept of give and take' date=' it's all take. And what's even worse are the cunts that never stop taking but all they ever fucking go on about is how much they do for everyone else.

For years I've swapped weekends off, not had weekends off, worked 48 hours (and more) on the bounce for people, postponed annual leave etc for these cunts and now I want to take a weeks leave next week no fucker can do anything to help cover my shifts.

I've not taken a single sick day or days compassionate leave since Carly has been unwell. I've always used my annual leave to attend hospital appointments, even when I wanted a day off after being told it was terminal I took leave rather than ring in sick and drop people in the shit.

Now I've a slag that moans like fuck whenever there's not enough overtime for her not wanting to help out because she's too tired from looking after her grandkids on a Monday.

Some rat faced prick whose had 26 weeks off sick in the last year unable to come in 90 minutes early for a shift because he'll 'hit traffic'. I'll hit the scrawny wanker into the middle of next year if he's not careful.

Cunt number 2 had a baby nearly 9 months ago so can't possibly change any shift times at all, even on weekends when her husband is at home because she can't 'alter the baby's routine'. I've not even asked the lazy oxygen thief to do any extra hours because I won't waste my own breath. But you know maybe swap an early to a late in case I can get someone to work on the weekend morning. Not a chance.

And the one lanky fucker that would sometimes help is in Scotland for a fortnight.

I'll have next week off, if need be I'll just ring my bosses at 4 when I finish today and tell them I'm off and won't be back in for 2 weeks (I've already got the week of the 16th booked off), but that isn't the point.

I've gone out of my way for these cunts for years and not one of them is prepared to give even the slightest bit back.

Trouble is I'm one stubborn prick and I can't wait for them to start asking to swap shifts or move my holiday as they should have first refusal on time off in school holidays etc.

I'm actually looking forward to saying, 'I could, but I'm not going to because I don't like you. I'm going to sit at home bored, thinking of all the work I could actually be getting done and make my working life a bit harder just for the satisfaction of pissing you off'![/quote']

Well said Colin

That's cuntish mate. Fuck them off when they want help again.

I simply cant understand that kind of behaviour. You've clearly been far too nice to them in the past and they just 'expect' you to sort things out for them but do not see that sometimes they might be asked to put themselves out a little bit but none of that excuses yours and Carly's situation. Cunts the lot of them!

That's proper shit that lifetime, well out of order. I hope you enjoy fucking their leave off too mate.

That's why I hate people.

Me and this missus have been together over seven years now and have spent most of our twenties together. When we met we'd pretty much do anything for anyone as we both come (luckily) from good, kind, caring families. Very much different now. We have a private joke amongst ourselves when we see someone being selfish and one of us usually turns to the other as says.

"The more I get to know people, the more I like dogs."

Sad society is turning that way really as I don't mind helping my family and friends out and usually have a laugh doing so.

My rant is these fucking knobheads that take over the whole of a decent sized free-weights area in a gym and set up a circuit for themselves and then get a strop on when a couple of other lads (me and a mate.) Come in and god forbid would like to use part of said section. How about you stop being a selfish tosser, you don't need the whole area, you don't even lift properly keep your head and your shoulders still instead of looking like you're about to have a seizure.

some people are cunts, they may laugh and joke with you, but they are cunts, always have been and always will be. quick of the mark to show some false sympathy but when it actually comes down to doing something, the cunt appears. hope unpleasant things happen to everyone of them, cunts

I simply cant understand that kind of behaviour. You've clearly been far too nice to them in the past and they just 'expect' you to sort things out for them but do not see that sometimes they might be asked to put themselves out a little bit but none of that excuses yours and Carly's situation. Cunts the lot of them!

I've been keeping my missus up to date with this thread, fed her this instalment earlier. Now my wife is a little (lot) more refined than me, privately educated, speaks beautifully and very rarely swears. She says they are a bunch of cunts too.

I've been keeping my missus up to date with this thread, fed her this instalment earlier. Now my wife is a little (lot) more refined than me, privately educated, speaks beautifully and very rarely swears. She says they are a bunch of cunts too.

The person I was before I found this place would have been shocked to read me writing, far less, saying the word, but that's what they are....cunts, the lot them.

And Robbo is so right, when it comes to caring/helping oot, as we say at work, actions speak so much louder than words

i will do anyone a favour, help them out whenever possible and just cannot understand why other people are not the same. always brought up to believe that good manners cost you nothing. fuck knows what is wrong with some people, don't know why they annoy me so such, but they sure as fuck do. hope they all burn in hell and there next shit is a hedgehog, bunch of selfish cunts

I’m the same, I can act like a cunt but if anything needs doing I’ll be the first to offer and never expect anything back. Other cunts expect everything done for them and all the trimmings but wont do fuck all for anyone else.

Just walk around a supermarket and watch them. Fucking cunts. Out for themselves but quick to point at society when they get dealt a bad hand.

Fuck you modern society, fuck you in the ear

You've been out somewhere in the car, get home and collect your stuff together and go to the door of your house. Why oh fucking why is it that when you mange to carry everything in one hand, balancing stuff under your arm, that your keys are in the other bastard pocket??? You have to put everything down and fucking start again.

People who are unable to understand the concept of give and take, it's all take. And what's even worse are the cunts that never stop taking but all they ever fucking go on about is how much they do for everyone else.

For years I've swapped weekends off, not had weekends off, worked 48 hours (and more) on the bounce for people, postponed annual leave etc for these cunts and now I want to take a weeks leave next week no fucker can do anything to help cover my shifts.

I've not taken a single sick day or days compassionate leave since Carly has been unwell. I've always used my annual leave to attend hospital appointments, even when I wanted a day off after being told it was terminal I took leave rather than ring in sick and drop people in the shit.

Now I've a slag that moans like fuck whenever there's not enough overtime for her not wanting to help out because she's too tired from looking after her grandkids on a Monday.

Some rat faced prick whose had 26 weeks off sick in the last year unable to come in 90 minutes early for a shift because he'll 'hit traffic'. I'll hit the scrawny wanker into the middle of next year if he's not careful.

Cunt number 2 had a baby nearly 9 months ago so can't possibly change any shift times at all, even on weekends when her husband is at home because she can't 'alter the baby's routine'. I've not even asked the lazy oxygen thief to do any extra hours because I won't waste my own breath. But you know maybe swap an early to a late in case I can get someone to work on the weekend morning. Not a chance.

And the one lanky fucker that would sometimes help is in Scotland for a fortnight.

I'll have next week off, if need be I'll just ring my bosses at 4 when I finish today and tell them I'm off and won't be back in for 2 weeks (I've already got the week of the 16th booked off), but that isn't the point.

I've gone out of my way for these cunts for years and not one of them is prepared to give even the slightest bit back.

Trouble is I'm one stubborn prick and I can't wait for them to start asking to swap shifts or move my holiday as they should have first refusal on time off in school holidays etc.

I'm actually looking forward to saying, 'I could, but I'm not going to because I don't like you. I'm going to sit at home bored, thinking of all the work I could actually be getting done and make my working life a bit harder just for the satisfaction of pissing you off'!

Was meant to be working till half ten tonight and then do a 24 hour shift tomorrow. Prick who'll 'hit traffic' was pissing me off so walked out at half three and told them to not expect to see me for three weeks at least.

Was meant to be working till half ten tonight and then do a 24 hour shift tomorrow. Prick who'll 'hit traffic' was pissing me off so walked out at half three and told them to not expect to see me for three weeks at least.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

No idea how you prepare for your next few weeks but a nice cold Peroni should feature somewhere.

That's proper shit that lifetime, well out of order. I hope you enjoy fucking their leave off too mate.

Me and this missus have been together over seven years now and have spent most of our twenties together. When we met we'd pretty much do anything for anyone as we both come (luckily) from good, kind, caring families. Very much different now. We have a private joke amongst ourselves when we see someone being selfish and one of us usually turns to the other as says.

"The more I get to know people, the more I like dogs."

Sad society is turning that way really as I don't mind helping my family and friends out and usually have a laugh doing so.

My rant is these fucking knobheads that take over the whole of a decent sized free-weights area in a gym and set up a circuit for themselves and then get a strop on when a couple of other lads (me and a mate.) Come in and god forbid would like to use part of said section. How about you stop being a selfish tosser, you don't need the whole area, you don't even lift properly keep your head and your shoulders still instead of looking like you're about to have a seizure.

Yes couldn't agree more, people curling massively overweight barbells in the squat rack with terrible form as well.

[YOUTUBE]xK_a11bkPyk[/YOUTUBE]

Carly's really unwell and there's complications with the surgery already.

All I wanted was to finish at 9 tomorrow night but obviously that was too much to ask. His face when I threw the keys at him, told him I was off and he'd have to sort it or stay himself was a picture.

A fucking ugly picture but it felt great.

All I wanted was to finish at 9 tomorrow night but obviously that was too much to ask. His face when I threw the keys at him' date=' told him I was off and he'd have to sort it or stay himself was a picture.

A fucking ugly picture but it felt great.[/quote']

Hope everything goes okay for her mate. Try not to let those cunts get you down, they aren't worth the hassle.

All I wanted was to finish at 9 tomorrow night but obviously that was too much to ask. His face when I threw the keys at him' date=' told him I was off and he'd have to sort it or stay himself was a picture.

A fucking ugly picture but it felt great.[/quote']

Well, at least you're away from that lot for a while at least.

I'll have that cold Peroni for you. Gardening's thirsty work!

Cunt number 2 had a baby nearly 9 months ago so can't possibly change any shift times at all, even on weekends when her husband is at home because she can't 'alter the baby's routine'.

Dang, fucking hate that attitude from people who have kids and think somehow it is a free-pass to do what they want at work. You've had shitloads of paid time off because some mong spaffed in you, and now you come in and do a half-arsed job.

You are right, it is give and take but when people like that take the piss constantly, you always find they kick up one hell of a minge-fit when they get pulled up about it.

They need to realize no-one gives a fuck about their kids except them and it is their problem, no-one else's. If that is too much to handle, maybe they shouldn't have had kids. Last place I worked they cancelled flexitime for everyone but the people who have kids said they needed to work '8 - 4.30' because they had kids. I pulled up my boss about it and he said 'yeah but they have kids, you know?'. I said, 'So why not tell them tough and they have to work around it?'. 'Ooh you know, its difficult... they have kids'. Yeah, we gathered that already you fucking pussy. Fucking hell.

Bill knew the score when it come to this kind of shit.

[YOUTUBE]Gqtcb66Yeyo[/YOUTUBE]

Women having children divides opinion like nothing else.

They fall into two categories for me, those who fucking get on with it and even though they move a bit slower, occasionally feel ill and look like shite at times, they still want to at least participate in the workplace. Pregnancy hasn't really changed them, they are reliable enough workers and are just not up to speed for obvious reasons.

The second category is the the lazy fucking cunt, never in and every fucking time they cough or blow their nose, they go running to the doctors and take days off. Any time this is challenged, they go mad about it. The usual retort being 'the baby is more important than this place'. I know one who couldn't make a round of tea with being pregnant, but would regularly go outside to smoke.

Now I think maternity rights are a good thing and I am in favour of increasing them as my view of capitalism and the workplace is very Scandinavian, but like any rules set, people will work within the boundaries and unfortunately this is exploited by lazy cunts.

The lazy cunts I encounter where lazy cunts before getting pregnant and their ability to conceive just gave them a license to become completely lazy cunts.

Dear my missus,

complaining about me making a mess on the sideboards after I've tiled does not equate to you having contributed.

"look at the mess you've made though *uses hand to sweep up grout off worktop* oooh, you know, you could be tidier".

Hey, love, when you 'hoover all the time', I'd like to point out that YOU DONT HOOVER UNDER THE FUCKING SETTEE CUSHIONS, YOU LAZY TWAT.

Lifetime Fan was bang on the money with his rant before.

I used to work with a woman who took every Christmas off and I used to joke that the calendar we had already came with her holidays printed on it. Her excuse was she had to look after the babies, this was annoying as the youngest of her children used to come to pick her up in the car. She was so fucking useless and daft that people would let her get away with it as it was too much hassle to tell her otherwise.

What has come to my attention is that to get what you want in terms of days off or shift times is not to do people favours or trade shifts, but to be the most insufferable cunt known to man. The idea being that you are such a whining bastard that you can dictate days off and working hours for the most stupid reasons without being challenged, because it is not worth the effort of management to challenge them. The usual line is 'you know what they are like'. This brings me on to my next rant

I fucking hate having to deal with retards, especially in the world of work and I amfed up of fucking spastics getting away with being rude to customers, acting unprofessionally, costing the company money and generally doing fuck all all on the basis of 'you know what they are like'. Especially when you are working to pick up the pieces.

I use to work in a office where the cleaner was fucking retarded, he used to dress like he was a builder and walk around doing fuck all day. The staff kitchen was a fucking mess, the toilet fucking stunk and this lazy cunt would walk around all day on his Blackberry. This lad go the job as his mum left the same role and put her son up for the job. Now this lad didn't finish school, looked a bit odd and couldn't string a sentence together, he had no social skills and was a lazy cunt too. He would walk around doing fuck all and every time there was a complaint we would get the same reply 'oh you know what he is like'.