You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs United FA Cup

LFCGeorge

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo hoo, we don't half make it as difficult for ourselves as possible but that was sweet, kuyt with his important goals.

I have always been a Kuyt fan, but I have been bemused and dismayed by his form this season, after being our top scorer last year

Perhaps not playing regularly has had an effect, but his last two displays have been more like the old Kuyt. And another crucial goal

Get in Dirk, was only a few mins before that goal that I was wondering just what had happened to him. Nerves are still a bit gone after that, was dreading the thought of a replay at their ground. Loved the reactions of Luis and Kenny at the goal, and also the hug from Stevie on Kuyt after the end.

Two set of mancs in a few days, brilliant stuff.

If Carroll puts the same effort in as he did for the last 15mins I think we could actually see the player we bought. He was winning everything and making himself a nuisance. Great goal from Kuyt, lovely finish. We really needed to win this with many of their key players injured. I hope this gives the team confidence now to get 4th, win the Carling and do well in the FA cup.

I have always been a Kuyt fan, but I have been bemused and dismayed by his form this season, after being our top scorer last year

Perhaps not playing regularly has had an effect, but his last two displays have been more like the old Kuyt. And another crucial goal

This, he's been playing like he did in Rafa's last years again this season. Shite most of the time, but getting a goal or putting in the performance to keep us in a competition.

Hopefully he can now kick on and get some consistent form. Good or bad I love him, but we need to do what's going to bring in the silverware, which leaves him with something to prove.

Desperate for him to get a medal with us though.

Happy to retract some of my criticism for Carroll after that assist. Fair play to the lad. He's still not good enough for Liverpool FC but whatever, we beat those cunts and I'm fucking made up for everyone. Man love all round, even to Brendan.